• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas, Fort Worth Area BOTL's Raise your hand!

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Well it looks like I will be heading to Texas in April for work. I know its a big state but I also know we have a lot of brothers in Texas. So who is in that area that would like to have a smoke and drink while I'm out there? I will be arriving April 10th and flying out April 15th. The only night I have plans at the moment is Monday the 11th.

Let me know,
Paul

My wife has family in Houston and they said the same thing... lol

No your state is bigger than all the NE states combined. Ha ha ha

I might find a way to roll up there. Weekdays are hard to pull off, but I'll see.

Any recommendations on dinner locations, breweries, or smoke shops in Fort Worth?

Paul

When do you arrive on the 10th Paul? I will be taking a little vaca that weekend, I'll be in Dallas the 7th, Austin the 8th and 9th, then back to Dallas the 10th and flying out the 11th. I am not sure of my plans or scenario on that Sunday the 10th as of yet, no promises yet, but might be up for a smoke depending what I can work out.

Ill let you know the arrival time in a few. I dont have any plans Sunday night yet and I dont know the area at all.

If you like live blues check out "The Goat" in Dallas...bunch of old hippies and 7 nights a week live blues jam sessions all night...smoking patio out back.
Pete's dueling Piano Bar is great too up in Adison.

You need to go to the Elite Cigar Cafe, many Ex-CP'ers frequent there including RebelHerfer, Niko, Frank Seltzer, etc.

If you are going to be in Fort Worth, check out Sundance Square in the downtown area. Lots of great places.
Silver Leaf Cigar is as nice a place as you will find to enjoy a smoke and a nice drink.
Del Frisco's Grill is just around the corner so you can enjoy a very good meal beforehand.

Paul, it's not like my days are filled with things to do. I'm about 30 minutes fron FW, but if you come up with a empty afternoon, early evening, give me a yell. There's a really good B&M mid way we could meet, have a stick, Mexican place within a walk. Let me know.

Im staying at Hampton Inn 4201 Reggis Ct, Fort Worth, TX 76155 is any of these cigar shops near here. Our group is going to Villa Grande Mexican Restraunt for dinner one night is it any good?

Thanks for the info everyone. Pug Ill reach out to you but I didnt plan on getting a car.

Paul

Looks like Arlington Cigar or Crown are the closest are they any good?

Looks like you are in Fort Worth in name only. You're actually close to DFW Airport (near Dallas County line) and I'm not familiar with that area.
Yeah, shoot south down 360 and you'll be in Arlington pretty quick. Lot's of stuff to do there.
The only cigar place I know of in Arlington is Tobacco Road on S. Cooper. It's been years since I was last there, but they used to have a very well stocked humidor.
They've also got an indoor golf setup that looks like fun.
Enjoy.

Looks like you are in Fort Worth in name only. You're actually close to DFW Airport (near Dallas County line) and I'm not familiar with that area.
Yeah, shoot south down 360 and you'll be in Arlington pretty quick. Lot's of stuff to do there.
The only cigar place I know of in Arlington is Tobacco Road on S. Cooper. It's been years since I was last there, but they used to have a very well stocked humidor.
They've also got an indoor golf setup that looks like fun.
Enjoy.

Last time I was there....was with you guys!