• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf XI - August 6th, 2016

Gary that seems to be the standard right after lunch. Only thing that changes is who's doing the holding. You better make it this year. Time for a new picture.

Charlie, put me in plus 3. No goodie bag works just fine.

Guest and Sponsor list updated as well as the actual GPS location....... :)

I need to bail out Charlie. Sucks when work gets in the way of fun.

Happy Friday everyone. As you can see on the "Sponsor List", it's starting to grow now. I'm sending out 20 to 30 emails / sponsor requests each day and I'm sure that this year's event will be as big if not bigger and better than last year. With your help, we'll achieve our goal of 25K raised this year and help out Wings For Warriors once again. Enjoy everyone and I'll be updating the list daily as sponsors sign on...... :)

Guest and Sponsor lists are updated. Sponsors are signing up daily which is great even with the FDA bs........ :)

When's money due? I need the camping price too...

5hank you sir!

Hello everyone,
Now that Memorial Day weekend has come to an end, it's time to put all efforts towards this year's event. In so, it's time to send your check / money order or cash in person which we'd like to get completed by the end of June. Please make your check / money order out in my name so I can disburse the funds appropriately. If you don't have my address, please message me and I'll reply immediately. Thank you all and enjoy your week....... :)

P.S. For all you campers: with the new location of the event, (Lake Frederick) camping is included on-site.