• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opinions wanted..does this make my butt look big?

I think you'll be happy with both choices. Those JL are great.

I'd go with HdM epicure 2 or RASS skip the others as the above are standout robustos

Haha!

I just smoked one earlier... It was amazing...

The JL's are a very good cigar for the price. I would say a better value than even the RASS. Enjoy!

Can't go wrong with any... until you try them all. I have an opinion, as everyone here does, but the only way to be sure is to experiment and try 'em all. That, my friend, is the fun and beauty of this hobby we have and most of us love. Try them all for yourself and let us know what you most enjoy. Have fun with it!

Can't go wrong with any... until you try them all. I have an opinion, as everyone here does, but the only way to be sure is to experiment and try 'em all. That, my friend, is the fun and beauty of this hobby we have and most of us love. Try them all for yourself and let us know what you most enjoy. Have fun with it!
I agree, that's what makes it so fun! I love trying new things because I anticipate what the flavors will be and how they will change.

Rass for ass and 898 if you like woody

Good choices and both age well. Depending on what you have in terms of space and time, you might want to put some aside for a few years.

I would go for the RASS. The Siglo II 's are awesome as well, they just need some good age on them.