• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

On its way. Should arrive Saturday!

9505 5110 0906 5323 5895 52

Not today. I'll be leaving Monday so it will have to wait until the 30th. Although, they might deliver tomorrow since that is somehow a thing now. Not sure how they went from almost scrapping Saturday deliveries to delivering on Sundays.

Dang! Strange to hear "2 day delivery" and then see the package is still out for delivery at 8pm on Saturday... Some two day delivery... :(

Yeah, that's the USPS for ya! I got it. Strange, somebody tried cramming as stick in sideways tough??? It looked like a "V" until I "shaped" it back to straight. Is that the joke stick that keeps getting passed until it is just crumbs? Because it is halfway there now. Very decent selection, I'll try after they rest a bit. Can never smoke enough MF sticks, or God of Fire. Thanks brother. Now who is next in line?

dlHSUg8.jpg

Baha! No that one wasn't a joke, but I wouldn't take offense if you tossed it due to the situation I put it in. That cigar looks like it went to war and back. Those mailmen were not kind to that little box... I swear it fit fine when I put it in there! ;)

Glad the package arrived safe and sound!

Crap, totally forgot I hadn't sent along a pass or updated this to bump it up (even though it is one of three threads?).

Who's next?

I forgot all about this one as well. Go ahead send it this way when you get a chance. Pm incoming.

Enjoy. Hope you like a couple of the ISOM sticks. I was conflicted on the Arganese. That Hoyo is really good in my opinion. I only have a few left from that box I bought years ago. All of them except the Arg are at least 4 years old. Not that it makes them any better...

Sorry Michael I wasn't able to get to the PO. I should have it out Monday.

I'm in no rush, William. Too damn cold to enjoy them anyway. :)

Well just so we don't lose too much momentum...

Who wants some?

My apologies, having a big problem at work so I have been off my game. It's boxed and ready to go so hoping to have it out after work tomorrow. If not it will go out Saturday. Again. Really sorry for the delay.

Don't stress about it at all. I'm good. I just wanted to keep things going since I had some free time at home next week. I'm sure there is someone out there looking to get some nice cigars.

A beautiful assortment, William! Thank you.

Now who wants some?!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 20