• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I got you on this, I just had one last night :) PM me your address.

My wish would be for any of the following:
Partagas Culebras
Montecristo Especial No. 1
Montecristo Especial No. 2
Cohiba Corona Especiales

I can get you on this unless someone else would like to, but I can't mail until tomorrow or Wed latest.

I should have these in the mail tomorrow Larry. Got in late last night and just didn't get it together.

Received today, great package thank you very much for filling the wish, YOU 'DA MAN!

Received today, great package thank you very much for filling the wish, YOU 'DA MAN!

I saw that the USPS took that damn package to Champaign, IL...then Louisville, KY, then Lexington, KY....back over to St. Louis. What the hell? At any rate, glad they arrived. Enjoy.

It's on the way. 9505 5136 0229 6036 2078 76
Steve, everything arrived today and in perfect condition. You are very generous my brother. I can't wait to smoke that Behike and the hitchhikers. Thanks for fulfilling my wish and enjoy those mountains in CO.

Steve, I PM'd you the DC# :)
Got it. Thanks Bri. I'll let you know when it lands.
Steve, everything arrived today and in perfect condition. You are very generous my brother. I can't wait to smoke that Behike and the hitchhikers. Thanks for fulfilling my wish and enjoy those mountains in CO.
My pleasure. I never tire of the mountains. My wife and I are headed to Glenwood Springs next weekend to enjoy the Hot Springs and relax. It should be an awesome time.

Bri, package goes tomorrow. 9405803699300189050537 is the tracking number. Hope you find it satisfactory.

Any Montecristo CC tubo would be great.

Bri, the package arrived today... there's only one problem, I think the cigar reproduced in transit. Thanks for making my wish come true and your generosity. I'll start on these tomorrow night during my Dexter binge.
Not gonna lie my heart stopped when you said "there's only one problem", then I saw you were making a joke and I was able to breathe again :p you freaked me out!! haha. I hope you enjoy the cigars, I'd love to hear what you think about the #2 compared to the #4 :)

OK, no traction on that, how about any CC Tubo.