• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Kris I was just as shocked in a recent PM for the pass... LOL
It's fun watching everyone just now figure this out.

Of course..I still haven't figured out how Josh pulled this off. She's not blind as far as I can tell.

Wife? What wife?

Haha I plan on having them all smoked before she's fully recovered from surgery! :p Either that or I'm going to have to hide them in the work humidor. :eek:
Just send them here for safe storage. She won't be able to access them.

Burning another of my Johnny-O Robusto Extras.

This one isn't as potent as the first, but I'm really digging on them.

Oliva series G special G maduro. Strength is mild, but flavor is somewhat harsh. It has sat in my humidor for several months, close to a year, and I'm not digging it. It has become slightly more smooth in the 2/3 but still not my flavor profile.

Josh, I think your right brother. The potential is there but at the moment the 2011's are better! Enjoying this with some Glenfiddich 15 in the Caribbean.

IMG_5077_zpsuy9inqzb.jpg

Pepin Cuban Classic 1952 perla with about a decade of age. I remember being dismayed when he discontinued this size. Nice winter smoke.

I love these. I have a box for my wedding anniversary (6/08) that bill helped me find so I light one up every year.

Paul
I've been trying to find an box or two of an RE/LE or something premium that we both will enjoy with wedding Anny on it. So far I have a few boxes but not an RE/LE.

San Cristobal Fabuloso (of course), Ashton Symmetry torp, and . . . I'm kind of eyeing that WOAM in the humi now. :)

~Boar

Nub dub last night. Always a good smoke and I got them for a steal at 4 bucks each