• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

In my world,especially. It'll be the 3rd Ashton Savoy I've picked up. A while back sold a large sized one to a fellow BOTL here on CP. again, some may say stay away from the glass tops...my experience has been great with the Savoy brand.

I think he was referring to the VD gift from your wife. I guess even a disease investigatior misses things sometimes..:D:eek:

3x Regius Black Label Robustos
2x Regius Black Label Lord Madsens (6x38)

A really nice "Current Favorites" sampler as a first order from a vendor I haven't used before, but I hear good things. BBF, Monte 2, Partagas 898, Lusi, CORO and several other really good looking sticks. They came a long way so I'll wait a week or so to break into them, but I haven't had a recent production BBF so that one is calling my name.

Bought these today while on location in Longview,TX. Never smoked either of these before. What can I expect?image.jpeg

Old school Coronado by La Flor. They were discontinued a few years ago, only to be brought back in 2015 with a different band. Nice pickup.
So this one was before they discontinued and reintroduced them? I may need to go back and snatch a few more up.

Old school Coronado by La Flor. They were discontinued a few years ago, only to be brought back in 2015 with a different band. Nice pickup.
I may have a couple OR Double Coronas left. The OR were fantastic. The first one I smoked from the box made my mental "most memorable smokes" list.