• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today? 2016

investandprosper

Seeing as the last thread says 2013, we need a current one!

Smoking some Esoterica Dunbar in a birth year ('82) Dunhill Root Briar slightly bent pot. My favorite VA/Per blend, it has a meaty quality that I don't find in other blends.

image.jpeg

Haunted camera too...you've gone sideways!
Never tried HB. Could be typical internet nonsense, but I've read it's sort of musty. Any truth to that?

It is a little. I suspect maybe thats where the name came from. However, as both a pipe and cigar smoker, I find it bridges the gap quite well. JMHO.

Haunted camera too...you've gone sideways!
Never tried HB. Could be typical internet nonsense, but I've read it's sort of musty. Any truth to that?

Sometimes it just does that when I upload via mobile, no rhyme or reason. That bowl was rather sweet. Sometimes it's musty. Always good.

Sometimes it just does that when I upload via mobile, no rhyme or reason. That bowl was rather sweet. Sometimes it's musty. Always good.

It's the way the forum software works, everything gets posted in landscape. Just take your photos accordingly.

I broke out some '08 Dunhill 965 that I was disgusted with since Lane stopped blending and the Latakia warehouse fire blah blah blah. I jarred it thinking who knows. Well, time does help smooth out the Cyprian Latakia. No, it wasn't all that but I did enjoy it for a change-up since I rarely smoke English blends these days. So if you have some old English blends it might be time to try them! ;)

Looks as if there's a small gap here since 06/27/2016:eek:

McC' Classic Samsun in the CAO Meerschaum this morning!

This afternoon....
20160915_142241_zpsdn5myzy9.jpg

Peterson System Standard 303
pi.gif