• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nice Show & Tell - La Casa Del Habano Lugano

It's a Casa Del HABANO, what do you expect?

I don't see the relation in the sale of Cuban cigars in Switzerland and advertising/selling Che artwork.

Cigar culture and Cuban cigars have stood apart from Castro and Che. The appeal of marketing such images is cheap and uneducated (a la Jay-Z).

I don't see the relation in the sale of Cuban cigars in Switzerland and advertising/selling Che artwork.

Cigar culture and Cuban cigars have stood apart from Castro and Che. The appeal of marketing such images is cheap and uneducated (a la Jay-Z).
If the communist marketing and imagery bothers you so, perhaps you should reconsider supporting them by buying their product.

It looks a bit nicer than the one here in Zurich, but it also is a lounge the one here is simply a shop. I've only been to the one here once or twice and the hours are typical Swiss (close at 4:00pm on Saturday 6:30 every other day).

I was scouting out the area in Hamburg where I'll be staying later this summer and there is a Casa Del Habano right across the street. Zero chance I'm not going in and likely buying a box or three. The only concern will be traveling back with them.

I haven't been to the one in Hamburg, and seldom to the one in Zurich. I tend ot go to The one here isn't too bad on price, but I might have adjusted to the Swiss prices. We have a lower tobacco tax than most of our neighbors. Some things they won't sell as singles though.

I was scouting out the area in Hamburg where I'll be staying later this summer and there is a Casa Del Habano right across the street. Zero chance I'm not going in and likely buying a box or three. The only concern will be traveling back with them.
If its Christoph Wolters shop you're referring to, his prices aren't bad but not great. You can always have him ship them to your home for you as well if you make some box purchases there.

OK I have emailed him before just didnt recognised the name thats all.
looking for some new retailers .