• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

2 of my latest experiments. Both of which turned out very well.

A scramble with salmon, caramelized onions, a little cream cheese mixed in, and some capers on top.
29gjxjq.jpg

Mole burrito. Boiled and hand shredded turkey. Jarred mole sauce but I added some onions, raisins, peanut butter, and some spices such as cinnamon, sriracha, and red pepper flakes. Burrito whore that I am, I can't believe I haven't tried this method earlier. So good.
w0nn94.jpg

Chick-Fil-A today. Had to catch up on a lot of things, so no time to cook. Chicken salad, for me, was delish, Chicken Nuggets and a Chicken/Bacon/Cheese sandwich, Fries, and Shake for the boy. He's 12 and easily eats twice as much as me. He going into his teens and fueling up!

Chick-Fil-A today. Had to catch up on a lot of things, so no time to cook. Chicken salad, for me, was delish, Chicken Nuggets and a Chicken/Bacon/Cheese sandwich, Fries, and Shake for the boy. He's 12 and easily eats twice as much as me. He going into his teens and fueling up!
That place is soo good. I love the spicy chicken sandwich!

That place is soo good. I love the spicy chicken sandwich!
Yes, and outstanding customer service. One time, I bought two Chicken sandwiches and they mistakenly gave me the Spicy versions. Told me to keep those, gave me the two regular sandwiches, and several free food coupons. Always the extra mile.

I was making fun of my friend the wine director for not being able to upsell the party across from me who bought 6 bottles of Dom, and get them to buy Krug. So he gave me a giant carving set with which to eat my strip loin and morels.

Pretty fancy evening till I go retrieve my 2003 Saturn from the valet.

tmp_31386-20160527_2157281631173211.jpg

Yes, and outstanding customer service. One time, I bought two Chicken sandwiches and they mistakenly gave me the Spicy versions. Told me to keep those, gave me the two regular sandwiches, and several free food coupons. Always the extra mile.
Yea, they are always so courteous and definitely go the extra mile. It's been a while since I've had it, may need to make the trip now :p

I was making fun of my friend the wine director for not being able to upsell the party across from me who bought 6 bottles of Dom, and get them to buy Krug. So he gave me a giant carving set with which to eat my strip loin and morels.

Pretty fancy evening till I go retrieve my 2003 Saturn from the valet.

View attachment 12838
What restaurant sells by the mouthful?

Doc

Well, dinner's going to be the rest of the smoked baked potato and brisket from the local Rudy's that I brought home last night. Those potatoes are too big for one person, especially after loading half a pound or so of brisket on top of one. ;)

But this has been my afternoon:

13315492_10209424186431434_5574826303182470285_n.jpg

Crockpot queso with Hatch chilies and hot Italian sausage. :D

~Boar

Stepping up my omelette game. Bell peppers and cream cheese inside with some chopped chives mixed in with the egg. Turned out a bit runny which is fine with me but not to everyones taste.
2j3qfix.jpg

Playing catch-up, so Sub sandwiches for Dinner. We tried Jimmy Johns. Good enough to prevent starvation or being an irritable bastid.

Playing catch-up, so Sub sandwiches for Dinner. We tried Jimmy Johns. Good enough to prevent starvation or being an irritable bastid.

"Good enough to prevent starvation" and "Don't worry you lazy bastard, you could be a worse parent" are our 2 main mottos for that place.

"Good enough to prevent starvation" and "Don't worry you lazy bastard, you could be a worse parent" are our 2 main mottos for that place.
Hah! Well, it may have been better to starve. Not great. Also, without my telling them to, they added salt...way too much salt. Who puts salt on Genoa Salami, Capicola, and Provolone? Farking cretins.