• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

My son discovered Pearl Jam today, so that's playing, over and over and over and over. :DGotta love how kids self learn; repetition to the nth degree.

Now I can't play anything more complex than an on/off switch but I had access to tools and I know a bit about electronics so I built cabinets and amps for some of the garage bands. Lots of Dynaco back then. One of the bands I built stuff for practiced in the church basement but would drag their stuff upstairs so they could do In A Gadda Da Vida with the church organ. It was impressive sometimes.

I was trying to find one of the most electric performances I've ever experienced. A Tom Jones and Bobby Darin duet of Mac the Knife.
No luck, but did watch several Tom Jones videos. Saw this, remembered the song, and he nails it. (There is a form of old Hebrew music that I really love in note progression, etc, but have never been able to identify or classify it. Wish I could)

Walter-Trout---ALIVE-in-Amsterdam-(3LP-180-Gr.-MP3)---(LP---Download)

Tidal HiFi.

Doc

Jay Jesse Johnson - Play That Damn Guitar
Peter Green Fleetwood Mac - Jumping at Shadows
The Derek Trucks Band - Roadsongs

inaforsman_kansi_2.jpg

Ina Forsman. Eponymous album
Finnish Blues singer. Who knew? 19yrs old. Worth a listen

Doc

She's a singer, all right, but I'm not sure she's a Blues singer. Like you said, she only 19. We'll see what happens.

Doc

Speaking of Female Blues singers, I thought of Marva as one I really like.

A friend sent this to me he. He knows I'm a Fairport/Richard Thompson fan.
richard-thompson-hand-of-kindness-363006-350x335.jpg

Listening to the rain at the moment.

Love the sounds of nature.

Earlier was Roxy Music Avalon in 5.1 and a guilty pleasure - Linda Ronstadt Hasten Down the Wind