• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar nicotine levels

wt_johnson13

Do different cigars have different nicotine levels? I've noticed some cigars give me a good buzz and others not so much.

image.png Yes. It depends on the type and quanity of leaf put in the cigar. Generally speaking the higher up the tobacco, the more concentrated the nicotine. Ligero is the main leaf used to make "stronger" cigars.

Last edited:
There are definitely variances, as said, but if you're getting nic sick, there are other factors that contribute. Whether or not, and how much you've eaten, smoking in an enclosed space, smoking too fast, and probably some others I'm not recalling at the moment.

If that happens, a couple/few teaspoons of sugar can often straighten you back up.

Seems like the hollow ones gives a better buzz...

:eek:

I believe your blood-sugar levels have a lot to do with it. I've about that on here in the past. As MM said, if you are feeling nic sick, a cola or some candy (or a straight spoon of sugar) will straighten you out. Don't wait until you are already over the toilet or curled up in bed.

If you smoke the bubble gum cigars you get your sugar in one swell foop! :)

I've never been nic sick, just like to get a nice buzz and some cigars do that and others don't.