• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today (2016)

image.jpeg
Modus Hoperandi Ska Brewing Durango Colorado. An IPA with a fruity aftertaste and aroma.

Trillium/De Proefbrowerij collaberation Bouket Farmhouse Ale on tap at the local pub. Maaaaaan was that a tasty brew.

Prarie Elizabeth
Boulevard Frequent Flyer
Mothers Blush
Cinder Block KC Weiss
New Glarus Spotted Cow
New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red

Saw this guy sitting lonely on the shelf of singles at the supermarket. One of my favs.
33xc4u0.jpg

My last bottle of Black Butte XX (Thanks Kendall), while baking some banana bread. We had a few weeks of fall like weather and it got my baking itch going again, now it's back in the 90s.............damn it.

image.jpeg Modern Times Monster's Park aged in Rum Barrels. I'm actually not a fan of their Monsters park or the variants but this one REALLY surprised me with how well the rum's sweetness came out.

Hey Seth, where is that? The Bavarian HB flag must mean they have some German bent. I dig the courtyard that allows smoking.

View attachment 13870 Modern Times Monster's Park aged in Rum Barrels. I'm actually not a fan of their Monsters park or the variants but this one REALLY surprised me with how well the rum's sweetness came out.

How is Modern Times not distributed to Arizona??? They seem to be doing some good beers. Really wanted to try Attack Frequency.