• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How old are some of the cigars in your humidor?

I have about a dozen or so Padron 2000 maduros from my first ever box purchase in 2007. Nothing earth shattering as far as age goes, but I certainly have a sentimental attachement to them. I have a ton of singles and random 5 packs with at lest that amount on them also. Nothing intentional, just how it goes with this hobby lol.

Most of my oldest are late 90's that I have traded for or been gifted. Most of my personal aged stock is from 2007 and 2008. I remember back in the day thinking I couldn't wait to have aged cigars, and low and behold it just happened over time. Mine are not crazy aged, but doing pretty good.

Yep, over time it just happens, especially when you buy 2-3x the amount that you smoke - it's bound to happen. :)

I have some habanos from 2001. I believe those are the oldest cigars that I have in my humi.

I've got some around the 10 year mark as well, including a nice padron millenium with good age on it. I also bought a box of Padron 1926 40th anniversary when my girls were born - prob about 9 years on those.

I've got some around the 10 year mark as well, including a nice padron millenium with good age on it. I also bought a box of Padron 1926 40th anniversary when my girls were born - prob about 9 years on those.

Those 40ths were already aged, if I remember correctly. They should be smoking great.

1943 German cigar, next would be some 1956 cubans

Is there a story behind the 1943? If so, I would love to hear it.
No story. I knew that there were a few floating around about 10 years ago and put it on my wish list. An unknown benefactor filled it.