• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Merchant Cigars now available on Puroexpress

Neither your FB page or your website make me want to take a chance on a $170 box of 20 belicosos cigars. I might risk $30 or $40 on a fiver as I do like a lot of the cigars coming out of Nicaragua.

@bfreebern Here is and excerpt from our site:"Our Nicaraguan cigars are made with premium tobacco leaves from the fields of Esteli. Which gives our cigars a bold and smooth flavor. Merchant Cigars is all about the luxurious tobacco tradition born in Cuba and perfected in Nicaragua. For those of us who recognize quality craftsmanship, I'm happy to tell you that your search for the perfect cigar is over. Introducing the ultimate premium cigars. You can find your way around a wine list as easily as your playlist, so naturally you can handle a cigar adeptly. The only trouble is keeping your humidor stocked full of cigars worth smoking, right?"
Read more on www.merchantcigars.com

@LarryH We are looking to carry smaller Packs in the future. Also we are happy about recommendations how to be more appealing to you.