• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wineador has landed

Pugman1943

the drawers arrived today. Have to give credit, was packed exceptionally well, Outer box, styro top and bottom, edge protectors, wrapped in a stretch wrap film.

Took them out and thought, geez they look thick. Not the case, they fit like a glove. I had to do some tinkering so my stuff fit, and I'm going to have to modify my Tupperware boxes to reduce edge contact, but Forrest came through the like Chuck Yeager breaking the barrier

Thank you Forrest.

Glad you finally received your drawers and they are as good as others said they are. Photos?

Glad you finally received your drawers and they are as good as others said they are. Photos?

You know asking Pug to post photos is akin to asking your wife to change the spark plugs?

Pug,

I agree that he does great work, but in my opinion it is not good enough for me to do business with him again.
Glad you got your products!!!

T

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Dedicated to the request by Kahn. I am trying to show how the inner slats are cut and fitted. Very nice workmanship and from what I can tell, really sweet Spanish Cedar. I could detect any glue whatsoever

Actually, it's pretty simple woodworking. I can see why he put it on his back burner. No challenge.

Doc

Looks good, and I can see the construction. I'm not a woodworker, but from what I remember doing in 8th grade wood shop, it doesn't look like it would be terribly hard to do for a skilled craftsman. Sucks it took so long. Thanks for the photos.

So much for calling out.... product was still very late what gives?

Reactions: MX