• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today (2016)

Foolproof Brewing Company
Augtoberfest Fest Bier

Celebrating the first day of fall.

2AAAF0CD-52C6-44D6-98B4-EF5EBAEDA58C.jpg

8729666D-B8FA-4745-978B-3B5106DE47EE.jpg

I haven't had a Ten Fidy in years. One I will look for when I'm back in the States. We can get Chub and Dale's Pale Ale here.

This is the last of a 4-pack my buddy brought over a couple weeks ago. I'd seen it before but never bought it assuming it would be some mediocre lager and nothing to write home about. I was wrong. Solid British style pub ale and at 4.7% ABV you could stay on these all day.
23ifleh.jpg

Sorry no photo maybe tomorrow, I had a Piasa Pils which was pretty tasty.

20161004_203045.jpg
Hmmm pic loaded side ways ,I did see rotation buttons but they don't seem to work or I have not figured them out.

Special release and I drank one of my two bottles. I remember having this about 2 years ago, when Prairie was just starting with their tours. I loved it then and enjoyed it last night. The chase for special beers, is just as bad as those for special release cigars. I've stopped doing the search for cigars and have with beer. So i'my drinking through my cellar and thoroughly enjoying it.

20161005_084441.jpg