• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smokyballs

Damn Brad...... so sorry to hear this news brother. Its been a long time since I've been on the site and logged in tonight to see what's going on and first thing saw this thread. Keep up the fight man....I hope all is well.

Well gang, things aren't pretty. My Cancer markers in my blood work have jumped again. They were 71 back in June, now they are 241. After my last round of IV chemo, my number was 3. I just started my second round of the pill based chemo today. I will go back for yet another ct in the middle of October before I possibly start my third round. Hopefully it will be effective. My hope for that is pretty much on the low side. I haven't given up but medicine might be out of options. I will continue to fight as long as I can.

Keep up the fight, and try to keep a positive outlook -- that will help immensely. My family still has your whole family in our thoughts.

Keep up the fight we're pulling for you and praying.

The chemo is over. My oncologist doesn't think it's working. I will continue to see her once a month to manage pain and any issues I have. She wants us to meet with hospice. Generally, you do that a minimum of 6 months before. That doesn't mean I have 6 months left. I might have quite a bit more but there is no further treatment. She has prescribed a regular regiment of morphine and then I am to keep on the morphine I use(currently)for spot pain. She is going to treat my fatigue (if I still have it) after the chemo gets out of my system.

Brad wishing you all the best, I'm pulling for you! Any clinical trials in you area that you may qualify for?

Terribly sorry to read this. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts.

Sorry to hear this Brad. Keep fighting.

Hospice gets a bad rap because they're usually the last ones in, but after working with a group for a year, they just want to help. See what they can do for you.

Continuing to keep you all in our thoughts. Fight for every day.