• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Need help With CigarBid

Garista

If there is a higher bid, does it mean Im outbid? Its a bit confusing not having used CB before. And if Im outbid, I wasn't notified ?

I think it's something like, a higher bid doesn't affect you until the all the lots are at a higher price. So, depending on the number of lots, there can be a range of accepted bids.

The easiest way if you're not sure is to look on your account page. There should be a tab that shows which lots you are winning or losing. A higher bid though does not always mean you are losing an auction. It all depends on how many lots they have for sale.

Like madmonk said if it is a multiple number of lots ,say 20 and the first bid in the list is for 10 at 1.00 ,then people can bid at 1.00 until all 20 lots are accounted for ,then someone comes in and bids higher the last person that bid 1.00 was outbid , and it goes up the list, Watch some closing soon lots that may help a bit , I you have email notifications turned on you should have got an email that you were outbid.

Thanks everyone. Yes Email about an hour before auction closed.