• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Man O'War Puro Authentico from a college homecoming cigar jamboree. They lost, but I won.

Attachments

• 20161004_200416.jpg
    20161004_200416.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20161004_200456.jpg
    20161004_200456.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 4
How are those Sublime Extras these days?

I'm not a huge Cohiba fan and this one was good but not a super star for the price! My opinion is that the Trinidad marca, is a better value/flavor/taste for the money over Cohiba.

Started off muted and one dimensional. Took almost half way to start to get the stirrings of some hints of flavor mostly coffee. Was a good two hour cigar, more on the mild side for my tastes. This is the second one I've smoke since I got them. The first one was a little more flavorful.

I'm not a huge Cohiba fan and this one was good but not a super star for the price! My opinion is that the Trinidad marca, is a better value/flavor/taste for the money over Cohiba.

Started off muted and one dimensional. Took almost half way to start to get the stirrings of some hints of flavor mostly coffee. Was a good two hour cigar, more on the mild side for my tastes. This is the second one I've smoke since I got them. The first one was a little more flavorful.

Sounds like I dodged a bullet by passing on that one. I really enjoyed the 04 Sublimes and was really tempted dispite it being a book release.

And I agree with the Trini being a better pro-former for the premium. Just wish they offerf it in a few more sizes.

Last edited: