• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today (2016)

Hey it's only one game and just for the record I certainly don't qualify as a Dodger fan either. Given my druthers, I'd root for the Cubs since its been so freaking long since they won the whole deal, how long, 100+ years I think? Don't be such a hater.:D

108 to exact. I'd pull for the Cardinals as well, but I will not pull for the Bears, no matter the circumstance.

Belching Beaver Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout
15y9dtk.jpg

Hopefully that makes it over here. The last limited release I saw from them, the Doppleshot, was REALLY good.

Had a camping trip this last weekend. Shared a growler of Piper Down Scotch Ale, growler of Sculpin IPA, and a couple of freshly canned Underworld Dreams IPA.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Big Muddy Vanilla Stout not too shabby.

Note to self; Never ever order peach beer bought 4 whilst not wearing readers drank part of one and returned the rest.

Rumpkin. Both the 2014 and 2015 versions. Drinking them both made a lot more sense last year, when Halloween was on a Saturday. That never happened, though.

Wow, that's pretty epic. I was planning on drinking something last night but decided to give my liver and waistline a rest after the boozing I did last week. I'm sure those two rumpkins were tasty!