• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

It's nearly Thanksgiving. Don't you want a nice cigar or five after that meal?

Who wants some?!?

(In all seriousness, I really want to pass this along, but won't be able to ship until after the holiday. But still, seriously, someone say "gimme")

Excellent!

PM me your details and I'll get this in the mail on Monday.

Shipment is heading your way this morning, Joshua.
9114 9999 4431 3729 6564 70

Cigars arrived yesterday while I was at work. Very nice selection, I've never tried any of these and am definitely looking forward to them. Thank you very much Michael.

IMG_9148.JPG

Now, WHO WANTS SOME!!

Last edited:
I'm going to have to see what 5 NC's I have to send your way!

I'll try to get them out on Saturday but it might end up being Monday.

No rush, I know you're gonna send some Moontrance or something along those lines. :p:p

No rush, I know you're gonna send some Moontrance or something along those lines. :p:p
was going to dig through Bri's humidor and send you back the sticks you sent her that she hasn't smoked yet if there are any left! That and a trip to the local B&M to find some Acid Kuba Kuba's that I'm going to use my special aging technique and place them in cohiba tubo's and with my superior mental powers turn into premium cigars that you won't be able to distinguish from the real thing for 1/4 the money. Pretty sure there's a you tube video on the subject matter. ;)

USPS apparently is already experiencing their typical holiday delay. Says it should get there Friday.

Not sure how, but they arrived a day early.
IMG_20161208_171611.jpg

With that being said,
WHO WANTS SOME???

bump2.jpg

to the TOP! :p

Seriously?

I'm about to just volunteer someone...lol