• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual Superbowl Squares Pool

In Spanish, these terms mean extra old- aged.
I also wondered if Carlito was just covering all the bases. Aren't there spirits that use those same terms?
I thought it might be possible some buyers might know one word but not the other.

I also wondered if Carlito was just covering all the bases. Aren't there spirits that use those same terms?
I thought it might be possible some buyers might know one word but not the other.

Tequila come in an aged form they refer to as Anjeo.

Shh.. don't tell him those monty's we've been selling him say "Hecho a mano" and not "Habana" or he might use his cheaters to figure it out. :D :D :D :D

You too will know the pain of being over 40 someday.

66772506.jpg

So we can pick a fifth box now correct. Just saw that rule change so want to check before I ship.

So we can pick a fifth box now correct. Just saw that rule change so want to check before I ship.
A few Members expressed that a 5th square per person wasnt a good idea. I dont mind if there are some that want a 5th to take it but lets get the opinion of a few more before we make that move.

A few Members expressed that a 5th square per person wasnt a good idea. I dont mind if there are some that want a 5th to take it but lets get the opinion of a few more before we make that move.
Like it or not, at this point it may be the only way the pool gets filled.