• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2017)

Reminds me that I had just bought a new beer glass a while ago and chipped the rim that same night while hand washing it. Such a buzzkill. How I've managed to not do worse to any of my glasses is beyond me. Knock on wood.

2012 Firestone Walker Parabola.
2v9smc7.jpg

I few more 603 Winni in a "better" glass... Lol while cooking some bacon on the grill for a jalapeno dip.

IMG_20170115_123143240_HDR.jpg IMG_20170115_133603443.jpg

Paul

Not sure if it was the bacon sizzling in the background but that is a sexy glass Paul!

IMG_0282.JPG Burley Oak Tart Attack..... Interesting example. Very dry profile. I'd describe it as Irish Red Ale meets sour, meets barrel aged ale with cherries.

Schneider & Brooklyner Hopfenweisse
A refreshing Doppelbock and my absolute favorite of the style!
IMG_0286.JPG

Is that like a Hoppy White? Never noticed that.
It's really a Weizenbock..... Awesome collaboration between Garret Oliver of Brooklyn Brewery and Hans Drexler from Schneider in Germany. If you can find it, get it!

Very happy that Kern River Brewery Co. expanded and because of that their beers are much easier to find around LA. Class V stout, still one of my favorites of all time.
qs2nav.jpg

2016 BCBS
Founders Backwoods Bastard on tap
Burley Oak Sorry Chicky on tap