• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Few Thoughts on the local Cigar Shop

zachglasser

My first day was a very fun time.
I went in the morning and afternoon..

Morning--
When i first arrived i asked the man at the desk for some advice and told him what i had already tried. he said since i liked the Padron 3000 he said that'll open myself open to almost all cigars.

I cannot remember the cigar i had smoke in the morning which didn't matter to me. The person i met there was so cool. He was a ex National guard who had been Iraq, and now works at the rail road, and we talked the whole time about football, experiences in life, for once in my life i didn't take my phone out not even to look at the time. he left as soon as i finished my cigar and so did i.

Afternoon--
My friend Dallas had never smoked cigar but enjoys dip, so i bought him a Padron Churchill since i knew smoking wouldn't be a problem. We smoked on his deck outside and within 30 minutes he wanted to go and get his own, so i took the cigar in his truck (work truck so it didn't matter) and we went up there, it's about 10 minutes away so had plenty to smoke left. He bought a pretty large one, admittedly we were pulled into a political discussion, and once most all the guys left the one guy was asking me about what i wanted to be, and he told me he owned 2 real estate company's and once was a lawyer, and how he never became a secret service agent.

Today--
As of Monday i will be finishing exams, and i wanted to celebrate so i bought a Casa Magna D. Magnus II Marcus Aurelius, looked cool so why not haha. The Ex. National Guard (or Andy) was there and we talked for a bit, and he seen what i bought and he gave me this other Casa Magna and said "Good luck your last exam!"

Cigar shops have the coolest people ever, and im glad to be apart of this

Hooked! I remember a similar experience or two ...