• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flatbed cigar Company try40 deal

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
The boss man Tod really likes these sticks. A while back there was a chance for many to sample and review these Panacea stocks. They're pretty darn good. Right now until 1/23. You can enter code try40 for a 1 time 40% off your order. A great way to try these cigars if you haven't. Samplers, and 4 packs available.
http://flatbedcigarcompany.com/

Giving them a shot. I ordered a few different ones -- I'm interested in trying their version of the KFC.

Giving them a shot. I ordered a few different ones -- I'm interested in trying their version of the KFC.
If it's like what they're describing in this video, it would likely be better than the other KFC releases.

That's a nice deal. Just ordered a box of Perfecto Maduro for $65. Can't beat the price and they are good folks.

Thanks Mr. C

Last edited:
I haven't smoked their stuff in years. Not that I didn't like the smokes, but more that I like others better, and had decided to try to only buy what I loved.

My favorites were the Black Label Toro and Robusto. A nice approachable smoke reminiscent of some Davidoff in that the Black Label has the same sort of musty notes.

I haven't explored all the new blends he's added over the years.