• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
BlindedByScience
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Enjoying Saturday with an awesome PSD4 and little dogs on the patio. Life is good, folks....
    Pugman1943
    Pugman1943
    Here with you but at 101 not having the same great feeling. Having a la Aurora Puro Vintage 2003. Cheers!
    Chicken on the rotiss.... outside with a fantastic HdM Grand Epicure LE. Nice weekend. ....
    MadMonk
    MadMonk
    I think I have a couple of those. Smoked one, and it had a pretty distinct floral overtone. Same with you?
    Just finished up a Tat TAA 2012. What a smoke, should have bought a couple more boxes....
    Mrepp
    Mrepp
    Great smoke but I know a few people who had problems with splitting wrappers. Guess you got lucky with your box. I'm jealous.
    BlindedByScience
    BlindedByScience
    I'm on my second box. The trick with so many of the Tat (and Pepin) smokes is down time. My guess is that the binder / filler are just too wet, when you smoke them they expand and pop the wrapper. Other trick is to run the cigar under tap water just before you smoke it (I'm serious) and that will give the wrapper some flexibility and prevent a lot of wrapper bursts.
    Just sat down with an '06 Shark. Doesn't suck.....
    Undegreed
    Undegreed
    Hmmm. I just bought my wife a Shark this weekend and she says it sucks great. Of course hers is the 2013 model from Costco.
    Backslide
    Backslide
    You're one funny guy Steve. :)
    Enough of this week. Just got back from a little too much Mexican food and several shots of Patron. Got a nice cool bottle of "The Abyss" that's about to get tapped, have to select a perfect cigar. A new box of Tatuaje Anarchy is in the bottom of the cabinet....Hmm....
    ....letsee, I'm home, a BIG box from Uptown Cigar showed up, it's Friday, and I have a bottle of the 2011 "The Abyss" in the fridge. A bit more work to do online, but I feel a plan coming together....bwhahaha.....
    broblues
    broblues
    I got a BIG box from Isy last week myself. Letting them rest a short while, then tearing into them!
    Can't say enough good things about the QSH and meeting all the brothers. You guys are the best and I'm flattered to be included in this bunch. Thanks to everyone for a fantastic weekend in NY...!!!
    OK, folks, it's officially freaking hot. 95+ in the shade on the deck. Too hot for little dogs; let them out for an hour, they are back inside the 70F AC house. I'm sitting here with my laptop, a huge glass of ice water, an Undercrown Robusto....and, loving it..!!
    C
    coopsdeloops
    Welcome to my world. It's 108 outsid and I'm sitting comfortably in the B&M.
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    It's Africa Hot here in the Northeast part of the country...the humidity number has been higher than the temp number for over a week...and it's already 89 this morning! Last night at 10pm it was 79 degrees with 93% humidity!
    Tall Paul
    Tall Paul
    Same here in NH and Damn work has been busy... It better cool off so my ass can get to the QSH!
    Well, the bartender just came on duty, and the Marg's are in process...!! A 32 oz Marg and a Tat Anarchy....90 on the deck in the shade with a nice breeze....bliss...!!!
    Working from home for a couple of days to recharge the batteries. For the record, a French Press of Killer Beans and a Tatuaje Petite Cazador Reserva starts the day off with a really nice buzzzz....;-)
    Tall Paul
    Tall Paul
    Got to love relaxing at work!
    engspot
    engspot
    Petite cazador with coffee and morning are a perfect start to any work day.
    broblues
    broblues
    So does pot and a can of beer :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…