• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. T

Thoughts on the Monday Night Football incident

I think they should have used the redheaded chick, she's the hottie.
  2. T

What do you drive?

2000 Ford F250 Powerstroke Diesel 6 speed stick 32" BFG All Terrain, stock, still get a scratch in third gear after burning through first and second. Get 18 mpg in the city, and 23 on the highway. Next up, F350 crew cab 4x4 powerstroke King Ranch Edition :)
  3. T

Virtual Bartender

Oh yeah, type things like kiss, pillow fight, different things like that, there's quite a few terms, hehe. :D
  4. T

OFFICAL ELECTION DISCUSSION

And the purple dragon came down and gave me batteries for my ketchup dispenser!! :D
  5. T

Finally, the Kerry campaign just said he'll concede at around 1 today, good move. Now, let's get on with the real issues, great taste, or less filling. :D :D
  6. T

Not only that Bush won, 11 states have passed the ban on gay marriages, even Oregon.
  7. T

Election 2004 Pass

Thanks for letting me play, sorry for not posting earlier, I've been getting ready for the new job. Here's the P/T: Takes: #55 Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 #58 La Gloria Cubana Serie R #60 CAO Criollo Put: #76 Ramon Allones Small Club Corona #77 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real #78 San...
  8. T

Election 2004 Pass

Ok, sorry I didn't post earlier, airpass 1 has landed, my apartment complex failed to notify me that it was in, it's there, all is ok, I'll post as soon as I can get it and get it out Monday morning. :D
  9. T

Cardinals vs Astros

Going into Game 7, the stats for both teams were identical, batting average, eveything, so I'd have to say, as a Stro's fan, they beat us, but the teams are just about the same, wait till next year when Miller and Pettite are healthy. :D
  10. T

Want a 19" LCD for $299?

Hey, I was serious about if it can be used as a tv? I would love to have an LCD tv, but can't afford $1000+.
  11. T

Happy B-Day bfreebern

Happy Birthday!
  12. T

Want a 19" LCD for $299?

Great deal, is there any way to convert it to a tv? I don't know much about those things. :)
  13. T

Happy Birthday, camaroon4me!

Happy Birthday!! :D
  14. T

has anyone tried these?

Where can you purchase them, online? I've been scouring the site for some kind of vendor, can't find anything.
  15. T

Elusive Whitetail Deer......

Ha, here in Texas we consider it hunting game to shoot cowtippers with 20 guage loaded with rocksalt, not a good feeling. Cowtipping is a good way to kill some cows, espesially if they're about to calve. Hunting is fun in west Texas, sit on the tailgate with a cooler and take out some prairie...
  16. T

Go Cards!

Phoey on any Cards, Houston sweeps from here on out! Go Stros :D :thumbs:
  17. T

Try bowfishing, now that's tough, or hitting dove with an arrow, ever seen guys do that, it's amazing, I remember seeing some guy shoot a quarter he flipped in the air. :thumbs:
  18. T

No crap, either that or he jumps the line because you released a little too loud.
  19. T

Election 2004 Pass

You might have taken the Astro's last night, but it was hardly a blowout, I wouldn't count us out yet, we've managed to beat you 6 out of the last 7 meetings, and have put together quite the team, the second best finish in MLB history, behind the Miracle Giants I think it is. We might surprise...
  20. T

Perdomo Edicion de Silvio news...

Pictures, Pictures!!!! :D :p