• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. D

Question about Cuban Cigars

HAHAHAHAHH!!! I was thinking of the EXACT same thing. Do you go there often? Always a toss up betwen oxtail, pork and chicken. Ahhh...the dream of smoking a cuban while eating there....
  2. D

Newguy - How exactly does a WishList work ?

Wow, that sounds neat! I'm beginning to like this place
  3. D

Indian Chicken Kabobs

Oh. This sounds good. I think I'm gonna have to give it a shot.
  4. D

Herbs for fish recipies

I hear dill is great...I think i gotta go buy me a plant and give it a shot! Thanks for the rec. Ceviche....not my cup of tea. Neither is cilantro, makes this recipe tough!
  5. D

What beer did you drink today?

Bud light. yep. I keep it classy on hump day.
  6. D

Whats a step up from the cigar oasis?

Thanks! let me check that out! I was thinking about the same thing. not sure how long the beads will last, maybe ill give it a try! SORRY!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN A FORUM SO PICKY ABOUT GRAMMAR. Oops, shift key got stuck. Didn't you just break the "rules" yourself? :)
  7. D

Newbie Question

I did this for months while my humi was being made. works fine.
  8. D

Cuban cigars coming to Famous Smoke Shop?

Holy crap. I just read this and got all excited. Fooled 3 months later....damn.
  9. D

Does this look right, or should I be concerned?

Pls put me in line to test if they are fake.
  10. D

NFL back in business by July 15th reports Yahoo.....

I say....NOT! http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-cole_nfl_year_could_start_by_july_15_062111
  11. D

Herbs for fish recipies

Hey guys! I was wondering if you could help me out with some recs on herbs to use for pan frying fish fillets. In my garden, I have rosemary, thyme, chives and parsley. Anything else I should get? what are some good combinations? thanks everyone!!
  12. D

How many cigars do you smoke?

Wow. I am totally on the low side. There are some serious smokers here!
  13. D

More Opus/GOF Than I've Ever Seen!

wow. thats a great selection of opus x! i wish i had a place near me that had that kind of selection.
  14. D

Andy from XIKAR

welcome! maybe you can help me with my DOA xikar.....
  15. D

Bordeaux Futures

great review/point!
  16. D

Whats a step up from the cigar oasis?

oh i didnt know those are his own units. i actually went looking around for those locally and couldnt find them anywhere..now i know why! oh thanks for the links! will read about them more later.
  17. D

Rory's dad is the betting man

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Rory-McIlroy-could-get-his-dad-a-huge-payday-wit?urn=golf-wp3001 from Yahoo sports: Rory McIlroy already made all the rest of us sons look like chumps by winning the U.S. Open on Father's Day. Now he's set to blow every father's sporting...
  18. D

Sorry.

people can be harsh. sometimes its pretty hard to join an established community even if its easy to register. i feel for you bro.
  19. D

Cuban to smoke right away

i think they all smoke well as long as they are properly humidified. of course, aged ones do express different characteristics than young ones, but i think most of the complaints come from smoking one while its too dry.