• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. LittleMoe

CigarFest 2011 - April 30th

This was my first one, and i had a great time!!! lots of free stuff !!
  2. LittleMoe

I'm going to lose 100 lbs.

Hi Christo !! Congrats on the loss of weight !! You have proven to yourself you CAN do it !!!! Stress is huge!!! It affects almost every aspect of life .... as a matter of fact, that was one of the reasons i started smoking cigars, to help deal with the stress, and the other was it's better to...
  3. LittleMoe

I'm going to lose 100 lbs.

Steamboat, that is awesome !!!!! Food is also the drug of choice for me too !!! But like you, i choose to change my life style,my diet, and i joined a gym. April 12th last year i weighed in at 372, this morning i weighed in at 307.I'm not done, but i am getting there !!!! chin up my friend,you...
  4. LittleMoe

Today's Smoke II

My Father Le Bijou 1922 Illusione MK
  5. LittleMoe

What's the meaning of your CP name?

Nothing real interesting here .... Due to my crazy polish last name, the family nick name has always been Moe ........ and little comes from NOT being little .........
  6. LittleMoe

Are u guys goin to any of the before or after parties???
  7. LittleMoe

I sooooooo cant wait!!!!!!!!!
  8. LittleMoe

My Wifes fingers

She may be crazy but i'll bet she makes a crap load of money !!!!
  9. LittleMoe

Sad news about LouieD

Condolences to his family and friends.
  10. LittleMoe

Building a humidor

I did, and nothing useful came up.
  11. LittleMoe

Okay....so life took a turn!

I feel your pain!! Last week i found out my rotator cuff is torn also ...... mine happened at work ... way less interesting story ......... Here's to speedy recovery !!!!!
  12. LittleMoe

Building a humidor

I have an older dresser made out particle board. We no longer need it as a dresser, but the wood is still in great shape. Can i use this wood to make a pretty good size humidor??? Is there a certain wood thickness to use ??? What do you guys think???
  13. LittleMoe

Another newb destroyed

I'm a little confused ......... whats the war you are fighting ??
  14. LittleMoe

I seriously can't wait !!!! This will be my first cigar event ever !!!
  15. LittleMoe

Today's Smoke II

I had a CAO Brazilia this afternoon. First time I smoked one. I really enjoyed it !!!!
  16. LittleMoe

A queston about ISOM

Grateful1- I'll try my best at spelling and grammar but no promises ...... English wasn't my best subject ...
  17. LittleMoe

A queston about ISOM

This whole thing spiraled out of controlled fast. I assure you my intentions were not to stir the pot, but just to ask a question. I did misunderstand a few things and for that i'm sorry !! If you guys don't believe me, then i don't know what to tell ya. do want to stick around and learn...
  18. LittleMoe

A queston about ISOM

i didnt come here to be a troll ...... sorry you guys feel that way ......
  19. LittleMoe

A queston about ISOM

Just for You Doc (playful jab ...)
  20. LittleMoe

A queston about ISOM

i thought i did ...... sorry .......