• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. fiveleaf

First Humidor, amateur questions :)

Seasoning is about to finish, unknown if this one will hold humidity -- it was really abused in shipping. I'll let you know how it goes. Mine came with all the accessories inside of it, unpadded; I believe this packing job is what's responsible for my cracked main tray and dividors, and the...
  2. fiveleaf

CheapHumidors has referred me out to their supplier to `take care` of the non-calibrated Hydra. I really hope everything works out; I've since heard a cople horror stories with them... Other than that, still seasoning :)
  3. fiveleaf

Canadian Pass?

I'm in the same boat as Daboolal :) Next time, guys.
  4. fiveleaf

Humidor confusion

And also how to season :)
  5. fiveleaf

Humidor confusion

I would buy a large airtight container or jar, set the humidity, and get your cigars out of that system. In my opinion, it's just not worth the investment of cigars you have. From there, you can go about testing your humidor. What I would do to test it follows: 1. Invest in a cheap digital...
  6. fiveleaf

Especially since I am goin to be housed in small military residence-style shacks for at least the next year, I'm going to have to agree. Thinking about it, I don't currently need the extra space, or have the time/cash to do it right the first time right now. I'd rather keep the humidification...
  7. fiveleaf

The drawers are not humidified, and I'm admittedly a little disappointed that they are not on tracks of any kind (they just fit loosely in the bottom). This one came pretty battered after obvious shipping abuse, so I hope it holds humidity. As far as calibrating the hydrometer goes, I think my...
  8. fiveleaf

I'd like to start my first post by complimenting the site, and note the surprising amount of professionalism that most of you guys present yourselves with. I will post an intro soon, but for now, am much more interested in this new 300ct box sitting next to me :) Everyone seems to appreciate...