• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. BGlover

Cakebread, stagg's leap or heitz.

I've never tried Heitz but IMHO Cakebread is overpriced and over-rated. Of the choices, I'd go with the Stag's Leap. OR if you can find a Cab by Silver Oak in the $60-$80 range, go there. They make an excellent Cab from their Alexander Valley vineyards.
  2. BGlover

Today's Smoke II

It was a Drew Estate kind of night! Started off with my first ever L40. Good smoke and I think would be even better at a little lower RH. Finished off with another first in the way of the little bomb JD calls the Bait Fish - this cigar I could smoke every single day!! New favorite DE smoke...
  3. BGlover

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

Woo hoo!
  4. BGlover

No worries Gavin. Addy is 3646 Harrier Rd. Trussville, AL 35173. Got home this morning and confirmed that one got away from us! Thanks again for having me, it was a great pass!
  5. BGlover

Well slap me and call me willy! That DC Max Pyramid was supposed to be my take for the LP FFP put. I'm out of town tonight so let me check the humi tomorrow afternoon to confirm. When I got the package, I just pulled them out and tossed them in the desktop and didn't pay too close of...
  6. BGlover

Hey Gavin, just to let you know my takes arrived yesterday. Although the USPS tried their best to destroy the box, the interior packaging was great and the sticks were unscathed! Thanks again for a great pass!
  7. BGlover

Sent you a PM Gavin. Please hold mine until next Thursday 8/2. I'm on vacation starting tomorrow and won't be back until Friday 8/4.
  8. BGlover

Gavin, my end just got dropped off at the USPS now. Shipping priority mail, DC# 0312 0090 0000 4800 1736. It's hotter and wetter than hell's armpit here in Alabama so I suggest whoever gets these (Tall Paul it looks like you are taking 3 of them) let them rest a week before lighting up!!
  9. BGlover

Sounds good. No big shakes. I'll let you know Friday if I ship out my end then or wait until Monday. I'm thinking it will be Monday so the package doesn't sit at the PO over the weekend.
  10. BGlover

What's everyone's thoughts on: Put: Nosotros - $9.50 + rarity - Take: Viaje TNT: $10.40 May look like a slight under put when looking price-to-price but what are your thoughts on what rarity of the Nosotros adds since that deal will likely never happen again between Dion & Drew and the Viaje is...
  11. BGlover

No worries fellas! I'm going to take another look now and see if I can find another comparable take. Be back shortly.
  12. BGlover

Thanks Johnny-O!

Smoke them NOW!! They are frigging awesome fresh!
  13. BGlover

Good to read all the commentary so far guys. I was hoping some of my puts would raise some nice discussion - guess it worked - or at least caused some thinking/searching. Glad I could add some nice spark to the mix of cigars involved, not that there aren't some exceptional sticks in the mix...
  14. BGlover

La Sirena "Merlion" National Launch & Pre Order! Chat,

Brother, if I weren't already going to be out of town (on vacation thank goodness because, I need it!) I'd make the trip up to Chatty to see you and try some of these!! Do you have the state of Alabama in your territory?? If so, you better give me a shout when you get over here around Birmingham.
  15. BGlover

I'm interested in input there as well Gern. I know that I paid much more for the cigar than what I was able to find online and they are fairly rare but I have no idea just how rare especially when compared to the LFD II BTW, I won't be back on until the late shift tonight. Traveling today.
  16. BGlover

Today's Smoke II

An Illusione Cruzado Dantes with 2-3 years on it. They were hiding away on the back shelf of my local & my bro there hooked me up with a freebie to try one. Liked it and bought a fiver. Very good medium bodied smoke. Different from other Illusiones I've tried, likely due to age.
  17. BGlover

Here goes nothing: Put: Liga Privada #9 Corona Doble - $12.00 ---- Take: Tat Cojonu 2003 - $11.40 Put: Illusione (Dion/Drew) Nosotros Robusto - $9.50 (Corona Cigars) --- Take: Viaje Holiday 2011 - $9.50 Put: Puff n Stuff Le Bijou - $8.26 --- Take: Tat La Riqueza #4 - $8.10 Put: LP Feral Pig...
  18. BGlover

Guess I'm up then. I'll look at this and post my puts/takes later this evening. I will be out of town the rest of this week so once approved, my end will have to wait until I return on Friday to go out.
  19. BGlover

It's hard to find anyone online with stock on the LP T52. Chief, where did you come up with the numbers there?