• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Acclaym

Bourbon Tasting #2

Let's run it back! Before I start scratching that summer tequila itch, I'd like to slow down and crack open a few more cold-weather gems. Gentlemen, hooch is no different than cigars. We absolutely must share the good bottles while we're still here! Once again, I plan to select and share four...
  2. Acclaym

Happy Birthday, 2nd Best!

To my little big guy, Ben @modo22 , happy fuckin birthday! 🥈🎂🎉
  3. Acclaym

Barrel Proof Tasting

I would like to host a virtual bourbon tasting. I don't typically record flavor profiles or any of that bullshit but I think it would be cool to discuss that with four of my CP brothers over a few outstanding drinks. I've selected three of my personal favorites that I know may be hard to find...
  4. Acclaym

Jefferson's Ocean

My time for some real content. It's been a while... Just a couple photos I found elsewhere about Jefferson's Ocean. Surely one to try on your bourbon journeys. If you can find the cask strengths, especially the store picks, they are the ones to grab and worth the $70 or so. After initial aging...
  5. Acclaym

Review: Barrell Craft Spirits Bourbon Batch 25 & 27

Let’s kick off this review thang. I think this is my first bourbon review here. I’m very excited to begin with Barrell Craft Spirits. It is a brand that is known for their amazing blending skill and I’m sure their access to MGP and Canadian (whistle pig) whisky doesn’t hurt much. These are my...
  6. Acclaym

Liquor Acquisitions 2021

2020 Birthday Bourbon
  7. Acclaym

Oculus Quest 2

Holy shit, this thing is awesome! It's the first time that gaming has given me goosebumps in a decade or more. I had played the PS VR a bit at a buddy's house but you could see the "screen" which made things less realistic. Not an issue with this bad boy AND there are no sensors to set up. It's...
  8. Acclaym

Workshop Projects

Howdy, y'all. Not sure if we already have a woodworking thread but here's my wife and I's latest project. Turning bourbon barrels into some man cave furniture. First up, two end tables. The smell was unreal! 🥃😍 Woodford and Buffalo Trace. You can see how far the bourbon penetrated the...
  9. Acclaym

CPFFL Cash League Year 11

Howdy, y'all! We need to get this year's cash league moving and there are 2 spots to fill. We would like to open this up to current upstanding members before any others. Are there any CP members with 6+ months of activity that would like to jump in? Buy-in and payout info is below. BUY-IN -...
  10. Acclaym

Peterson Pipes

I came across a cool video on reddit about Peterson pipes. I don't know a damn thing about pipes but it was an interesting watch. Link
  11. Acclaym

Houston, Orlando, DC, Baltimore

Well... I gots me a promotion, boys (and Bri). I'm a big corporate guy now and y'all best beware. Operations Training and Safety Director is now on my plate and since we have new locations Houston, Orlando, DC, and Baltimore, I'd like to know which of you degenerates frequents these parts...
  12. Acclaym

Mobile McCafee Warning

Just got this today. Using Samsung S8+.
  13. Acclaym

Beer Make-A-Wish 2019

There's been a wonderful resurgence in CP member's interest in great brews recently and we all know there's some great new local breweries out there - let's get this thing going! Whether you are looking for something hard to acquire or just want a tasty "new to you" beer, please grant a wish and...
  14. Acclaym

I got smacked around today...

Somebody took advantage of me today. I got home and a package of ass whoopin' from a dude named Cody had beaten me there. Thanks, bro! I will surely enjoy these sticks after a nice rest in the humi. Payback can be rough I hear...
  15. Acclaym

NFL Playoffs

Who y'all got in this first weekend? I'm going Colts, Seahawks, Eagles, Chargers.
  16. Acclaym

Page selector

Ron, is there any way to get a page selector on the top of every thread just like on the bottom?
  17. Acclaym

From John With Love... ?

The mailman shoved something in my mailbox today which I thought was odd... I went out to investigate and found a box from John Fields?. Thank you very much for the contents, especially the letter. After moving here to Charlotte a few years back I really haven't made any solid friends so guys...
  18. Acclaym

Never Thought This Would Happen....

And in my own damn home... Someone has ignored my recent posts about the Mossberg Shockwave just acquired... the AR I'm building... The vicious looking lab that is in attack mode at all times (he's really a pussy...cat) ...I've been assaulted in my own home! A big thanks to this mystery person...
  19. Acclaym

UFC 229: Nurmagomedov Vs. McGregor

So, who ya got!? For the guys who may not watch very much MMA this is arguably the greatest fight in UFC history. Although McGregor needs no introduction, Khabib Nurmagomedov is one of the most dominant men that has ever fought. He is undefeated at 26-0 and has never lost a single round while...