• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. kydsid

The Final Lesson Pass (AKA Pass with no name part 2)

Well I copy pasted the addy Phil gave me for this package and this is what I got: Package Details Label/Receipt Number: 9101969010383214981548 Status: UNDELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED Your item was undeliverable as addressed at 2:51 pm on December 19, 2011 in URBANA, IL 61802. It is being returned...
  2. kydsid

You better talk to Phil cause it left here for someone with a completely different name. :whistling:
  3. kydsid

This is on its way to an alleged dictator.
  4. kydsid

Yes it is, missed it when going through the list. Let me revise. Revised.
  5. kydsid

Ok here is my puts/takes: Take: #86 Illusione Singulare Phantom Put: La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso Take: Tat Black PL Put. Oliva V Lancero Take: 98 SLR Lon Put: 98 LGC MdO #2 Take: 07 PLPC Put: 08 Boli PC Take: 07 Boli CE Put: 00 RG CE
  6. kydsid

Houston Area Herf

Can't make that one. Good friend and his family are coming down from Dallas that weekend. Enjoy all.
  7. kydsid

Houston Area Herf

That's good to hear. I can probably wrangle up 4-6 people for the next one given a bit of notice.
  8. kydsid

Houston Area Herf

Did I finally stumble back into a cigar forum that actually has Houston peeps willing to herf? (had 2 unsuccesful listings elsewhere). I am down to herf and would even offer my humble back yard in Clear Lake if needed. I'll keep an eye on this thread for updates. Cheers.
  9. kydsid

Just popping in to say I want a bigger version of Gary's avatar. :D