• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. BigSteve

Quad State Herf 9 - Saturday, 9 August 2014

Charlie, I need to get on the stand by list which I see by now has a following all its own. I missed last year and was bummed about that and thought this year would be in. Never thinking you would have sold out so dang quickly. Good for you !! Well done and hopefully, I can get in somehow. Keep...
  2. BigSteve

Padrón Puros Gold (50th Anniversary)

outstanding ! looking forward to this release
  3. BigSteve

Padrón Puros Gold (50th Anniversary)

Can't wait ! When will we be seeing these ?
  4. BigSteve

I'm from upstate NY and plan on doing the Tillman event next year too ... ... God willing

I'm from upstate NY and plan on doing the Tillman event next year too ... ... God willing
  5. BigSteve

been out of the loop but am back ! just returned from Pat's Run in Tempe, AZ . . amazing event

been out of the loop but am back ! just returned from Pat's Run in Tempe, AZ . . amazing event
  6. BigSteve

Good Morning S / BOTL

Goooooood Mooooooorning !!!!! Killer beans are being ground as we speak ! Loving those peaberries !!
  7. BigSteve

Happy Birthday to stogieman!

Hey brotha !! Hope you've had an OUTSTANDING B'day ! Cheers !
  8. BigSteve

Redsox vs Yankees

Yanks looking strong going into playoffs !!
  9. BigSteve

Redsox vs Yankees

Yankees looking solid as of late & could clinch a playoff spot today !! GO YANKS !
  10. BigSteve

Do you...

I learned a lot in the kitchen growing up and remembered more than I had realized when I started cooking for myself and family. Liked it so much took 7 classes at the Culinary Institute in Hyde Park, NY. I wing it much of time but have learned it somewhere originally. I cook most of the time at...
  11. BigSteve

need a break from this rain ... ...

need a break from this rain ... ...
  12. BigSteve

SuperBowl contest - Random drawing 2011

Bears and Cardinals ... ... Whoa :cool: Should be "interesting" to watch these 2, especially Phoenix Phoenix is in Arizona, right ? LMAO ... ... I'm a beauty :D
  13. BigSteve

Good Morning S / BOTL

Yanks are on a roll !!! Looking good on top of the AL east
  14. BigSteve

LOL ! have to laugh but really not funny

LOL ! have to laugh but really not funny
  15. BigSteve

SuperBowl contest - Random drawing 2011

Saw some interesting last "cuts" made prior to regular season beginning. Hope everyone is looking forward to NFL 2011 as much as I am.
  16. BigSteve

MLB 2011

My team the Yankees are in an awesome battle with the RodSox at the top of the division. Nothing short of pure excitement as the reagular season comes down the home stretch. This will be fun for all to keep an eye on. Go Yanks !!!!
  17. BigSteve

Good Morning S / BOTL

Nice win !!
  18. BigSteve

Redsox vs Yankees

should be another great series ! looking forward to it.
  19. BigSteve

Happy 32nd B-Day Rod.......

Happy B'day brother !
  20. BigSteve

My thoughts on recent passes

Hey BBS !! Thank you for the beautiful post ! It's too bad that some see the site as possibly taking a turn for the worse but let me tell you one thing. I've just come to CigarPass after years of putting up with true internet BS on another cigar forum site. I have to say that being new here...