• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. JDriver77

Info on Montecristo Humidor

Hello all, havn't been active on here in a while, but I'm in need of some assistance.  I bought this beautiful used Montecristo humidor from a collectors trade shop for 60$ the other day and yet I can not seem to find any information about it online.  I am just curious if anyone is familiar with...
  2. JDriver77

question about desktop humidor!

^Agreed^
  3. JDriver77

That one good cigar.

Looks like this cigars essence was created from smoking your beloved cigar. You might want to look into these. http://www.cigaraficionado.com/cigars/top25detail/year/2010/rank/7
  4. JDriver77

Where to buy and why

Ive read too many bad things about famous. I stick to Cigar.com and CI depending on current deals.
  5. JDriver77

And I thought I hated country music

So thats .000001% that I now like.
  6. JDriver77

Does any body see it?

MALLRATS! Awesome movie
  7. JDriver77

Wifey Slap me back to reality

Had a guy here in our unit that bought a 500$ watch. It randomly stopped working 2 weeks later. Just because it has a high price tag does not mean its going to last forever. That seems to be your current viewpoint.
  8. JDriver77

Be careful California drivers!

One more reason why i would never live in CA, slowing becoming a little more pathetic each day. As for the Penn and teller episodes, those shows are some of the best debates/views on the multiple topics they review, plus theres naked women in almost every episode! :thumbs:
  9. JDriver77

Tuppador Storage & Buying a New Humidor

I have the first humidor you linked. For a basic humidor, it gets the job done. I'm sure the price could mislead one to believe its "junk" but I have found it to be a worthy humidor once I finally got it prepped for storage. I will say the one I have does not quite pass the 'dollar bill seal...
  10. JDriver77

Why is it, when I hear the first of "Under Pressure"....

Interesting site. http://www.thatsongsoundslike.com/
  11. JDriver77

Wifey Slap me back to reality

There's a reason I make fun of girls who spend 300$+ on purses and shoes when the fabric used and time spent is no different than the 20$ purse and shoes at the local Wal-mart but because of the name brand they're "better"... You can purchase a quality lighter between 40$ and 80$ that is going...
  12. JDriver77

Cigars for a college student's budget.

Three favorable and affordable gems I've run into off the top of my head would have to be: -5 Vegas Classic (Any 5 Vegas really, between 2$ and 5$ average per stick) -Gran Habano Vintage (Mazo of 20 averages around 40$/averages 3.50$ per stick) -Bahia Maduro (Mazo of 20 averages around...
  13. JDriver77

Cigars for a college student's budget.

And remember that buying samplers is usually choice over buying sticks as singles or boxed if your looking to save money. IMO.
  14. JDriver77

Noob questions, re: humidors, cigars etc, 1st mo of cigar smoking thou

So far one of my favorite cigars has been a Cohiba Puro Dominicana, excellent rounded off taste, smooth with a bit of spice. I've had a red dot as well which is not too far from the same scale of excellence. Your profile says you just started smoking cigars post Christmas which tells me that...
  15. JDriver77

Mazo, Cellophane On Or Off

I prefer to create a web of strings midway through my humidor so as to allow the cigars to essentially "float" in mid-humidity so all sides of the cigar are evenly humidified at the appropriate level of equality
  16. JDriver77

Kuwait Herf Anyone?

I'm at Ali Al Salem LSA with NAVY Customs, several of us smoke almost every other night
  17. JDriver77

How to make 500 cigars a day :)

I'm betting this guys not interested in joining the forums, I have a feeling he's just trolling to build views of his youtube video...Apparently he is also an advocate for gay cigar rollers.
  18. JDriver77

Who smokes this crap?

...Also excellent to use for the building of a cigar mini log cabin.