• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Ttison

Cigars and Alcohol to soldiers

I will certainly be sending him some smokes to brighten his say up. Thanks for all the info though guys it helps out a lot to have you guys! *day
  2. Ttison

Cigars and Alcohol to soldiers

Is there anyway to send these item to a buddy whose in Qatar currently. He needs some cheering up and I was hoping to be able to do that by sending him a one of kind care package.
  3. Ttison

Raising your own tobacco.

Im going to upload some picture here soon of some cigars a few fraternity brothers and myself rolled here soon. Fun experience from growing to curing to rolling
  4. Ttison

Raising your own tobacco.

Here's a picture of one of our fields out at my grandfathers. Ive been home two weeks from college and the crop has grown like crazy! [sharedmedia=gallery:images:9725]
  5. This years crop

This years crop

6. Ttison

Home for the summer and about to get drenched by Beryl. Need the rain though so in the words of...

Home for the summer and about to get drenched by Beryl. Need the rain though so in the words of Luke Bryan "Rain is a good thang."
  7. Ttison

done: A random contest, will be random!

Yeah..
  8. Ttison

Death By 100 Cuts! KABOOM!

Jesus thats a lot of bombs...
  9. Ttison

Newbie WAR 2012

Jesus lord help all of us noobs. AVB is writing death songs and Eulogies for us left and right and you telling us shit's gonna hit the fan...
  10. Ttison

Newbie WAR 2012

This just keeps getting better and better...
  11. Ttison

Got Me - Again

Should've foamed the wire fence then it would've been a helluva good bomb.
  12. Ttison

Foam is for Pussies...oh wait, I meant to say "Newbs."

When do you qualify as a non-noob? Not asking for any specific purpose just wondering.....
  13. Ttison

Giving Back & Enjoying

Ignore this post.
  14. Ttison

It was a hell of a movie. It brought a few tears to the eye knowing it was a true story.

It was a hell of a movie. It brought a few tears to the eye knowing it was a true story.
  15. Ttison

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

The JR actually has a pretty cool story. A friend of my girlfriends dad had that rolled for him while he went there once by a nice cuban fellow. "Mr. Clark" had treated the man to dinner the night before not knowing he would ever see the guy again. He was on a business trip and had scene the guy...
  16. Ttison

You get the sticks yet Doc?
  17. Ttison

Hahaha I definitely hope it won't take that long. I sent it priority mail.
  18. Ttison

Doc it should've went out today! 9509 5000 1513 2063 0000 69
  19. Ttison

So do you want it Doc?