• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. _Deon_

Tablet recommendation

My wife and I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, what a great tablet, there are $299 now, try one out, you will love it.
  2. _Deon_

Cbid...What's your latest score?

The list is to long to note, but CBid is the best place to find some good sticks and accessories, 95% of what is in my frigador, I got from there.
  3. _Deon_

Tap a Talk

Thanks for the fix Rod.
  4. _Deon_

Tap a Talk

Thanks you very much Rob. I thought is was just me, the fatguy.
  5. _Deon_

Tap a Talk

Are we using the latest update or plugin for Tap A Talk? The reason i ask is that the "Unread" tab does not display anything, but the "All" tab displays everything. I have this issue with my samsung galaxy tab 2 tablet and my htc evo 4g lte phone.
  6. _Deon_

Made It - "My First Year"

Would like to say thanks to all of you for making my first year here very informative, now i have some what of a palliate. Also have to say thanks for helping me filling up and making my first frigador, now I am on my second one. :D (Edited for frigador statement)
  7. _Deon_

What's Your Latest Purchase

Got these today in CSL Mexio, what a hell of a smoke.
  8. _Deon_

How long do tubes keep cigars?

Matt, what a good question you have posed. Will have to tune in for the results. 2K6, you are correct, the empty metal tubes come in handy. I use them when I smoke solo or don't want to share. :p
  9. _Deon_

Happy B-Day Ken (MrAnderson41), enjoy your 30th young man......

Happy Born Day on the Big 30, I will be 31 next month. Pour a nice glass and have a great smoke.
  10. _Deon_

Today's Smoke II

Fresh off the brown truck and in my hand, all of a sudden it was on fire, to good to put out, what a good smoke, will be even better after five weeks instead of five hours. Fonseca Arana
  11. _Deon_

What's Your Latest Purchase

Fresh off the Brown Truck.
  12. _Deon_

Today's Smoke II

My midnight delight
  13. _Deon_

Today's Smoke II

Maker's Choice before bed, what a cheap treat before sleep.
  14. _Deon_

New Vino for a humidor...

Nice new home you have there, it looks very nice. Is it just me or does it look like you might have to add an addition in the near future?
  15. _Deon_

Checking In

Down here in LaPlace, LA (20 mins from New Orleans, 30 mins from Baton Rouge) for a few weeks. Are the any good B&M to check out?
  16. _Deon_

New Shape for a Humidor

Nice looking humi, you have a great skill set.
  17. _Deon_

Happy 46th B-Day Alan (CulturedHick), enjoy brother........

Happy Born Day, smoke a good one!
  18. _Deon_

Hatfield & McCoys ?

Will also be watching it!
  19. _Deon_

Happy Birthday Jim (Swissy)

Happy Born Day Jim, relax and smoke the best!
  20. _Deon_

Mild / mellow cigars

Will throw my hat in the ring and say Gran Habano Corojo Vintage 2002.