• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. M

I know this has been thousands of times...

But here's our cigar spin on the Hitler spoof. . Enjoy! http://m.facebook.com/pages/En-Fuego-Tobacco-Shop/189207256223?id=189207256223&_rdr
  2. M

Looking for a few Cigar Aficionados

Hey guys. Thanks for all the help! There's only a few missing (edited above). I appreciate the help. Ill post a pic when in a few days when it's all put together.
  3. M

Looking for a few Cigar Aficionados

I'm working on a wall collage of framed CAs at my new En Fuego location in Frisco TX. I have about 65, but I'm still missing quite a few. I've checked all the used book stores here in Dallas and found a few online as well. But I thought you guys may have a few laying around as well. Actually...
  4. M

Smoking Outside

Move to TX Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. M

Big event for little En Fuego

Just a freindly reminder. Jorge will be rolling in about 6pm THIS Friday night till about 11. This is his only trip to Dallas this year and the only event he is doing while he's here. Make sure you stop by and partake in the festivities.
  6. M

Big event for little En Fuego

Well, we were able to talk Jorge Padron in to making a rare Texas visit for a Padron event at En Fuego. It'll be on a Friday, June 4th. We'll be giving 10% off all box purchases, a free ceramic Padron Ashtray, plus tons of raffles and giveaways. We'll also have Heidi here making free mojitos for...
  7. M

Any app devolopers out there?

I have some ideas for a cigar app I've yet to see. But like most of my ideas, I'm smart enough to think of it but too dumb to build it. Are there any of you out there who build apps? I've gotten quotes anywhere from $500 to $3000. But in a perfect world, I would like to work with someone who...
  8. M

Need the loan of some Humi space

if you want to make a 30 minute drive to rockwall to my shop, www.enfuegocigars.com, ive got a few empty lockers i can house them in for you in.
  9. M

What does it take?

i opened up my shop about 4 years ago and have zero regrets. its a blast. my best advice would be to "search" the forums here. a lot of good info regarding that topic has been discussed here. bien suerta!
  10. M

A thinking puzzle

when is your left hand?
  11. M

A thinking puzzle

a cowboy rode into town on thursday, stayed 2 days and came back on thursday. how can this be so?
  12. M

Tatuaje T110

I did. My new favorite app.
  13. M

Tatuaje T110

I thought I would review this cigar, since its fairly hard to come by. jfields recently did a good review as well and alot of my impressions echo his. I was gifted this cigar by a good customer of mine, he and I agreed to age them for about a year before firing them up.....that lasted about a...
  14. M

Bruno

ill echo the general vote here...i thought borat was genuis, i thought bruno might be the worst movie ive ever seen.
  15. M

NFL....it won't be long now!

who will fall down to earth...houston. they barley missed the playoffs last year, but i think they miss again, which wil be a huge dissapointment. even the best reciever in the game needs someone to run the ball from time to time. who will rise from mediocraty...the falcons. although they...
  16. M

UFC 99 Comeback

is anyone else having a hard time ordering the fight tonight? i know its a replay, but ufc.com is advertising it to be on 10 pm est on pay per view. but when i called direct tv, they said the first replay was at 12:30. is this just a screw up on direct tv's part or is everyone having this...
  17. M

Transformers 2

i loved the cartoon. although it was always a bit unsetteling to me that the main bad character (megatron)was a freaking hand gun! and then, when i i had all the toys, he transformed to a life size handgun. pre-puberty marcsheldon was like "what the heck am i going to do with this???" but...
  18. M

Tatuaje L'esprit de La Verite- (Preproduction)

ok....i guess ill start the "over-hype" i thought it was pretty damn good. it's up there with the blacks, imo.