• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Aussie

Chicago to Cuba.

You know guys, it would not be out of the question if you got injured just before the marathon, and unfortunately not be able to compete. I dont think anyone would begrudge you making the best of the time you had there with you're in-grown toe nail.
  2. Aussie

AmmoDor Ammo can travel humidors!

Intersting idea guys, although I dont know about utilising for traveling, I think you might get some unwanted attention at the airports.
  3. Aussie

My new Humidor

Yes I get, what you are saying minister. from a meagre box I now have 200 sticks in there, well worth it though for the pleasure I get, but point taken.
  4. Aussie

What are your Top 5+ Habanos?

Cohiba Robusto Cohiba Eplendidos RYJ Churhill Punch Coronations H.Upmann Magnum 46 I am new to the world so I have many more to try, I have noticed no Behike's on the list but they have good ratings and are quite expensive, I am keen to try what do you guys recommend.
  5. Aussie

Anyone get a free lighter?

Thats cool guys, we dont get anything like that happen in Oz. Enjoy
  6. Aussie

My new Humidor

Thanks guys I am learning heaps by being on this site. I am a late starter in regards to cigars but keen to catch up. Even came home from work today for a lunch time smoke. Thanks again.
  7. Aussie

My new Humidor

Here you go guys thanks to Dion with the technical advice. [sharedmedia=gallery:albums:1545] [sharedmedia=gallery:albums:1545] Oh well at least its a start my computer skills need a look at.
  8. Darwin 20111205 00129

Darwin 20111205 00129

Have some more boxes on the way to make it look all the better
  9. Darwin 20111205 00128

Darwin 20111205 00128

10. Darwin 20111205 00130

Darwin 20111205 00130

My First Humidor
  11. Aussie

My new Humidor

I have posted as my profile pic as I dont know how to post pics on the forum or emails. The girl has been seasoned and sitting at 60% so I am hoping it climbs another 5% over the week and stays there.
  12. Aussie

suggestions

I am from Australia and we are extremely lucky in the wine department. I dont know if you can get thefollowing where you live, bt these are some of my best if you can get your hands on them. Hunter Valley NSW Margan merlot (any year all fantastic) Margan Barbera Tempus Two Merlot Margeret...
  13. Aussie

My new Humidor

That does make sense, so do you recommend once the Humidor is set and I understand just to take the lids off the Tubos. Not all my cigars are Tubos I have about 50 that are, I live in Darwin Australia and we are in the wet season so we have a very Humid climate. Maybe about 70-80% at the moment...
  14. Aussie

My new Humidor

I have just purchased a new Humidor, it is supposed to hold 400 cigars and I am at the last stage of seasoning. Now here is the silly question. I have read how to season the humidor aswell as going to you tube and listening and watching some different ways. This may sound silly but I have a...
  15. Aussie

What is your last cigar that you really enjoyed?

oops meant Corona Majors musnt of been that good couldnt remember the name
  16. Aussie

What is your last cigar that you really enjoyed?

I just purchased a box of Upmanns Major Coronas not a bad smoke
  17. Aussie

What does Indonesia have to offer

Guys I thought as much but you never know they are supposed to have great coffee here also but all they sell is this horrible powder stuff, thanks any way
  18. Aussie

What does Indonesia have to offer

I am currently in Indonesia with buisiness and was wondering if they have their own cigar labels. Can anybody tell me if Indonesia has anything to offer. Regards Steve
  19. Aussie

Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs

Only a newbie but the Mille's were my first Cuban and first cigar, they got me hooked. One of the cheaper, milder cubans but a good smoke in my opinion.
  20. Aussie

Newbie In Need of Guidance

Gavin, I too am new hear not only to this forum but also to the wonderful world of smoking cigars. I noticed your comment about the wealth of knowledge and making new friends. This is exactly what I am hoping for out this site. I have a thirst to learn about the world of cigars, it really has...