• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. C

How Have Your CC Buying Habits Changed Since the Price Increase?

Haven't participated in this forum in 10 years, and coming back to it, it's amazing the same guys are Dick'ing the same guys 10 years later. I know i know... reintroduce myself again and stuff, but just thought I'd mention you guys put a real smile on my face. cheers from Bangkok Thailand.
  2. C

Blind Cigar Review Thread #2

Glad to see this still going! Wish I was closer to get back into it!
  3. C

We are in Arizona for a couple weeks

Hey CigarAndy, I'm not in AZ anymore, but if you have time, you should drop in at Cigar King which isn't too far from that location you mentioned. It has a great selection and if you ask to see their warehouse, you might find something that you'd never find anywhere else (Like those Liga Privada...
  4. C

And my second semester as professor has come to and end. Time to visit the States! Anyone in Oregon?

And my second semester as professor has come to and end. Time to visit the States! Anyone in Oregon?
  5. C

H. Upmann No. 2 vs. Montecristo No. 2

Monte #2's annoy the hell out of me. They're plugged when I want them badly, and I usually only smoke one when I really want one. I moved to both the H Upmann #2 and the Diplo #2, and my vote would be the Diplo when fresher, Upmann with time. Just my two cents.
  6. C

CP Chili Challenge IV - The Ghost Challenge

So anyone have a Carolina Reaper?   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_Reaper
  7. C

CP Chili Challenge IV - The Ghost Challenge

Thanks man, this really made my day.
  8. C

My .02 on RASCC, the short and sweet version!

There's some similarity for sure but I find all Ramon Allones have a special added spice that isn't find in NC's, perhaps, a cinnamon/nutmeg/hint of coconut that stays on the tongue a bit longer.   Four Kicks brings a stronger flavor of oats to me.   Great writeup! Welcome to the RA whore club.
  9. C

Got a box of RASCC a week ago and can't keep my hands of them. I sit in rehearsal from 5-9...

Got a box of RASCC a week ago and can't keep my hands of them. I sit in rehearsal from 5-9 thinking about going home and burning one. Do I have a "problem"?
  10. C

Celebrated 8 years of marital bliess with a RASCC followed by a 2011 Cohiba Esplendido and some...

Celebrated 8 years of marital bliess with a RASCC followed by a 2011 Cohiba Esplendido and some Paulaner. Here's to 8 more!
  11. C

Amazing Homemade Chicken Parmigiana

Hey jake. Great to see you! How did your diet/exercise regime go? I guess I missed your updates to it.
  12. C

Bolivar Gold Medal

Nice puppy and kitty! I recently broke open a box from August 2009 and June 2008s. The 2009s were exactly as you described it; great for the first two thirds and then they lost an extra gear in the last third, and got a little harsh without any complexity. The 2008s on the other hand...
  13. C

Thinking about finding a new drink with my smoke.

I'd say go glenlivet 12 for $30. Easy drinking, not terribly complicated but just a good scotch to start with and when you find yourself wishing for more, it's a good place to refer to since everyone knows it.
  14. C

Fonseca No. 1 2009

Your reviews always give me the itch to pick something up for the night. This stick is a real charmer. I think it has a unique nutmeg spice that seems to linger nicely after it's been put down. Thanks for the reminder!
  15. C

I'd like to introduce...

Congratulations! Does he have a Korean name as well?
  16. image

17. image

18. C

Blind Cigar Review Thread #2

Nice review. I've never even heard of this stick. Is it new?
  19. C

A Humbling Experience

Pug is a generous soul and has nothing but the best of intentions. A few years ago I had a plane ticket to go see him but then I came down with 104 fever and strep throat, and never got the opportunity to reschedule. I still think about what that trip could have been. I am glad to see him...
  20. C

Update from Thailand

Hey CP, Just a note to let you know that I'm  still alive over here. It's been a long 5 months, but my first semester of teaching is finally over, and I already feel like I've lived a lifetime over here.   We settled into a comfortable 4 bedroom townhouse that a previous professor had lived in...