• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. agsansoo

What's Your Latest Purchase

Not sure. Just know that they are new, same binder/filler, different wrapper. Ecuadorian sun grown wrapper instead of cameroon wrapper.
  2. agsansoo

Thanks wkoti ! The Casa Fuente's are the old blend (orange foot band). The new blend has a yellow foot band, and has a sun grown wrapper.
  3. agsansoo

2 - Opus X (not sure what size) 2 - Casa Fuente Casa Fuente churchill
  4. agsansoo

Guess where I went this week ?

Opus and a mojito on an empty stomach .... Yeah I was feeling it ! I also went to a little cigar factory called Don Pablos. I purchased two toro sized cigars from them. I smoked one of them, it was just OK .... just a little young. Will smoke the other one in a month or two.
  5. agsansoo

Guess where I went this week ?

Smoked my first Opus X. It was awesome !
  6. agsansoo

Moreno Cigar

Size: 4.55 x 52 Wrapper 1: Ecuador (2009 crop) Connecticut broadleaf Wrapper 2: Habana 2000 (2010 crop) Binder: Filler: Smoking Time: 1 1/2 hours Beverage: Sobe Green Tea Source: Free Sample Price: MSRP $5 Though I tried taking Moreno's suggestion and letting them rest, I couldn't resist. I...
  7. agsansoo

LAST CHANGE TO WIN FREE CIGARS

Well Shipper got the wrong address. UPS couldn't deliver mine today. :( "If you are the receiver, please provide the correct shipping address to the sender. If you are the sender, please select the Change Delivery button and provide the correct shipping address to UPS." Called UPS and gave...
  8. agsansoo

Post on his FB page yesterday: Finally we got all the addresses worked out, so tomorrow the people in the warehouse in Florida will start shipping the boxes to all winners, of the Raffle, Fan of the Week & Top Fans, thank you for your patience, saludos Moreno
  9. agsansoo

What do you guys use to maintain inventory

I'm a database nerd ...LOL Thought about creating a cigar database, then decided just to use an excel (openoffice) spreadsheet instead. My first sheet is cigar inventory. Qty. , price per stick, notes and date of purchase. The rest of the sheets are by year (i.e. 2012, 2011, 2010) These...
  10. agsansoo

Heck I've been using a computer since my first IBM 5155 (Tandy 1000)... I still don't have FB or twitter figured out ! LOL
  11. agsansoo

I see this in Twitter .... Though there are no names ..! Here we go with the first 10 While smoking, here number 11 up to and incl 20 .... Thanks ! 74. Andy Garcia :thumbs:
  12. agsansoo

I can't find it. Comments on what topic ? What date ? I hate the new time line ! LOL I received an email from him stating I won. I had no idea.
  13. agsansoo

Where is the list of winners ?
  14. agsansoo

Acid Cigars, Good or Bad?

Well after reading this thread, I purchased my first Acid Kuba Kuba and Tabak Especial cigar. Though I liked the Kuba Kuba, it just wasn't for me. I really enjoyed the Tabak Especial all the way to the nub. Will buy those again !
  15. agsansoo

Today's Smoke II

Last nights smoke. Don't know if it's real. It tasted great to me. LOL
  16. agsansoo

FREE CIGARS

Liked and subscribed.
  17. agsansoo

Drew Estate Undercrown CP Sendout Review Thread

I tried to join the give-away, but I was one week late from the cut-off date. I went out and purchased my Liga Undercrown Gordito's with my own money. So my review isn't biased. Construction was near perfect with an an excellent draw. Flavors are smooth mild pepper with a coffee and dry...
  18. agsansoo

5- Liga Undercrown Gordito 5- La Riqueza No. 4
  19. agsansoo

Today's Smoke II

Arturo Fuente Anejo – Shark #77 This was my first Shark I've smoked. Is it just me, or does anyone else taste cinnamon while smoking these.