• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. knickerbocker

Any Giants Fans? Premium 5er on Super Bowl

Isn't Texas A&M where all the rejects who didn't get into UT go? I hope Jake is not upset that he is in love with a University that was on my safety school list.
  2. knickerbocker

I thought long and hard about my response to this imbecile telling me to go fuck myself. I can forgive him though if it's just because he is upset and frustrated with his life because he lives in the ghetto though. One day you might be able to make it out of there man, keep ya head up.
  3. knickerbocker

That's fine, but with my departure I just want to ask how can this have been a very cheap bet for you when the median income in Richmond, TX is a mere 35k?
  4. knickerbocker

LOL, You are pretty mad I guess?
  5. knickerbocker

And that my friends is what we call Karma.
  6. knickerbocker

Mets going "Billy Ball"?

One thing that could help the Mets win more then 70 games is that all the power bats in the NL are leaving for the American League, and their lineup is on par with most of the other teams besides the Cardinals
  7. knickerbocker

Mets going "Billy Ball"?

Split season tickets with a guy 2007, 2008, 2009. Finally had enough in 2010 and said no more, 2011 they begged us to come back and we resisted. Problem is literally any game you want to go to you can walk up to ticket window on game day and sit wherever you want. Made a mistake in not trading...
  8. knickerbocker

Your definition of serious and my definition of serious might be quite quite different. I'm talking about having models that track how the public bets certain games historically, having money on 15 different books so I can line shop, knowing what line shopping actually is, knowing how to have...
  9. knickerbocker

If this were true, I'd recognize who you are.
  10. knickerbocker

I do not want to kill your action, but I've been sports betting seriously for six years and these type of wagers are frowned upon in the community. I guess it's okay if both parties do not know any better but it's typically not fair. If you are going to do this straight up, it should be your...
  11. knickerbocker

I'm guessing you are in the medical field? Where I'm from we push haldol on any patient who is...

I'm guessing you are in the medical field? Where I'm from we push haldol on any patient who is acting up lol
  12. knickerbocker

Pats v. Ravens

I'd accept this with the same result.
  13. knickerbocker

Alec Bradley Prensado

I want to try it just because people always make a big deal out of the CA's #1 each year, and yeah, $17 dollars for this cigar is a ripoff.
  14. knickerbocker

Pats v. Ravens

For the love of everything that is good and holy, let the Superbowl be Ravens/Niners. I can take the Pats winning another Superbowl because Brady is getting older and he does not have much time left. But I cannot stand if the Giants win another Superbowl.
  15. knickerbocker

Like you didn't see this coming?

Rolllll tide