• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. YellowSmoke

Damn... I got the letter...

Lesson learned! Pay someone to do it for you!
  2. YellowSmoke

Damn guys... C'mon! The letters only mentions 10 CCs!!!
  3. YellowSmoke

Crap... it actually was $$$...
  4. YellowSmoke

Nonono... They claim is was 200 worth... I paid 860, at this point I don't really care about the money...
  5. YellowSmoke

It was 860... You ever got one of those Chief?
  6. YellowSmoke

Why would I want to contact my vendor? I dont want them to send me more! =( Is there any legal ramification from ignoring the letter?
  7. YellowSmoke

My stuff got seized! They claim the value to be 200$ for 10 CC... I know it was more, more like 4 boxes at 800$... What are they playing at? The letter is lengthy, I didn't get half of it... From what I got I can either forfeit it or fight it... All I can about is for this thing to go AWAY. No...
  8. YellowSmoke

Hello My Friends!

Greg I really liked and missed your reviews! I hope that everything is going well, if I send you something can you do one of your bad ass review?
  9. YellowSmoke

Ramon Allones EL 2011

about 12 a piece
  10. YellowSmoke

Ramon Allones EL 2011

You convinced me! I am getting a box! No that expensive =)
  11. YellowSmoke

Min Ron Nee

I still want one! Is there any way to "Pre-Order" or is this too much of an american thing?
  12. YellowSmoke

Min Ron Nee

How the heck do I buy one?! I NEED ONE!!!!!
  13. YellowSmoke

Really intrigued by these...

Cigar Navarre.... Supposed to be a French Puro Cigar! Anyone heard, tried them? I Couldn't find much on them!
  14. YellowSmoke

Holiday 2012 Sale at Cigar Terminal - Last Days to Enjoy Festive Price

I didn't discuss anything! I asked: 1. How can they advertise here (I got a response to that) 2. Has anyone being satisfied with their service, for all you know someone got an ashtray from them! 3. I couldn't care less if they sell real or fake CC No offense.
  15. YellowSmoke

Holiday 2012 Sale at Cigar Terminal - Last Days to Enjoy Festive Price

Wait... You can advertise CC here? anyone tried these guys?
  16. YellowSmoke

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Landed yesterday! AWESOME!
  17. YellowSmoke

What are you smoking for the end of the world?

Tat Pork Tenderloin??? What is that? Anyone willing to trade 2 of them? anything in my humidor goes!
  18. YellowSmoke

Let's pick up a new hobby!

THANKS!
  19. YellowSmoke

Let's pick up a new hobby!

Hey! We got a similar picture =) Well this is not my first pipe I bought a few (when I was traveling in France) The reason I want I nice pipe to "start" with is because I just don't want another useless item... I have checked out both Peterson or Savinelli, they fell cheap. Do you have a few...
  20. YellowSmoke

What are you smoking for the end of the world?

Just got my Tat Apocalypse! Who wants to share one with me?