• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. dannykcha

Opus X Double Robusto Maduro?

If I said, "I still haven't heard back, even though I emailed him AGAIN.", all that's going to happen is that people will question MY credibility, AGAIN. So that is why I would rather not bother. But if you would really like to know, I have been emailing him about the cigars on at least a...
  2. dannykcha

Sorry, but I don't even want to bother anymore. I know what I know, but it'll just turn into me defending myself over old, false news about myself, and I really don't even want to waste my time with all of the Inspector Gadget D-bags everywhere and their assumptions/BS. I've made wonderful...
  3. dannykcha

Tatuaje TAA 2012

Found out some more info. I couldn't hear the person clearly, but "it's supposed to be a blend similar to the 2011, but more like the double-perfecto ....(part I couldn't hear).... and its reeleasing in September.". I'll keep you posted with any new info if there is any. Anyone know what...
  4. dannykcha

Getting hitched: ideas needed for cigars that could stand up to long a

If you're looking to smoke one for every year married, wouldn't you want a box that has more than 10-25 cigars in it? Hahah.. How about a 50 cab of Partagas Lusitanias?
  5. dannykcha

I'm in the same boat as you guys as far as the time it has taken for a resolution. But what I do know is that there is a lot of traveling back and forth from the Dominican Rep., that he's sent me a nice care-package for the meantime, and that it does take him a couple of weeks to respond. I...
  6. dannykcha

Haven't heard anything since his last reply, stating that they were still looking into the situation. I sent him an e-mail today asking for updates and in regards to the other sizes going around (Super Beli., and FuenteX2) I'll let you guys know!
  7. dannykcha

He finally got back to me. He said he was out of the country, but that they were STILL looking into the issue. He sent me some things for the meantime, which was super nice of him, but said he would keep me posted in regards to the Opus Maduros
  8. dannykcha

Ave Maria

The only one I've tried was the Reconquista and is was a GOOD cigar. If it wasn't the price that it is, I would be all over them.
  9. dannykcha

Drew Estates "Feral" ~ What is it? Where can I buy more?

Neptune has some them in-stock right now, if you're still looking.
  10. dannykcha

LP9, FFP, Dirty Rat

Man. Having a hard time finding more DRs and LPs. Love those things.
  11. dannykcha

30th Birthday coming up soon! Cigar suggestions?

They are!! Right??! Hahah.... Learned my lesson and bought them through a trusted vendor online.
  12. dannykcha

Tatuaje TAA 2012

Yeah, doesn't make sense me to me either (production time-wise). Maybe he asked to just build hype? I do hope it's the same blend though. I love/d the 2011. I even tired finding another box, but some place in Northern California is charging a "premium" of a 50% mark-up. Crazy.
  13. dannykcha

Authenticity confirmation needed (Cohiba, Partagas, Montecristo)

Sigh... It's so hard to explain on here and get what I'm really trying to say across. I made a mistake, saying that I wanted to sell my collection, posting most of everything I had worth selling on CF, even the CC's to lure interest, not knowing that they were more common than NC's., (long...
  14. dannykcha

Was the answer Moki? Anyways, like I admitted many times regarding the CF thread, I realized I made a BIG newbie mistake and decided against selling ANYTHING before knowing exactly what the rules were, what I was selling, and etc. I really didn't mean to start off on the wrong foot, but I...
  15. dannykcha

30th Birthday coming up soon! Cigar suggestions?

I think I'm going with a Behike 54, Partagas Lusi, Siglo Vi, BBMF Maduro, and/or an '04 Opus Chili-Pepper or Phantom. Learned my lessons and bought the CCs from reputable sources.
  16. dannykcha

Tatuaje TAA 2012

Here's what I've found out so far... Some info is conflicting/unclear, so take it for what it's worth. (info comes from various online sources, speaking to vendors/participants of the event late last month in Mexico, and etc.) Here are some key points so far: 1. Pete Johnson tweeted last...
  17. dannykcha

CRA has everyone signed this yet ?

Signed. Trying to get my friends to sign as well. Wishing for the best....
  18. dannykcha

Emailed him last week (since i assumed he'd be back by then), but was told he was out of the country this time for the 2nd week. I emailed him again yesterday, so hopefully I'll hear back by Monday/Tuesday at the latest. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.
  19. dannykcha

Point taken from everyone. Thanks guys. By the way, I'm not sure if the comment about selling non-CC's was about me (which I'm assuming it was) but I've only dealt with things I knew were 100000% legit, came from legitimate sources, and tried to help people out in various cases. Also, if...
  20. dannykcha

That's completely understandable. To each his own. The only reason I end up selling certain things is not for a profit, but to be able to offer people the opportunity to try cigars that I enjoy. I wish I could just gift them all the time, but unfortunately, that's not something I can afford...