• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. stogieguy5

Padron - taking orders!

please PM me the pricing as well. Thank you
  2. stogieguy5

never know. New President this year... might like cubans ;)

never know. New President this year... might like cubans ;)
  3. stogieguy5

they need to consider it again!

they need to consider it again!
  4. stogieguy5

I actually agree with the Pope for once. He said the US should consider ending its embargo on Cuba!

I actually agree with the Pope for once. He said the US should consider ending its embargo on Cuba!
  5. stogieguy5

your heating up!

your heating up!
  6. stogieguy5

Good luck!

Good luck!
  7. stogieguy5

Go Red Wings!

Go Red Wings!
  8. stogieguy5

Maybe a dumb RH question

So I may be obsessed with finding the perfect RH for my new wineador... and so be it :) But I was just wondering if anyone had tried this. Since there seems to be an epic debate between RH (or personal preference) 70%RH or 65%. So what about in between? Is it possible if you have a 1/2 a jar...
  9. stogieguy5

I wouldnt be too excited about getting a pitcher that just had his neck operated on

I wouldnt be too excited about getting a pitcher that just had his neck operated on
  10. stogieguy5

I've joined the wineador club

How many beads did you end up needing for that space? The wine cooler I bought is only a 16 bottle, so its not as big. Just trying to put my order together with heartfelt, but not sure which or how many to get.
  11. stogieguy5

Humidor Storage Tips

THANKS FOR THE TIP! I didnt even think of that. Was looking at the difference between the two. Better add that to my needs category now :)
  12. stogieguy5

The Smells of Cigars Prelit and During

Ya that's a good idea. I got the list off of this forum. I guess I'm looking to share my thoughts on some of the cigars I smoke that I think are very good and think others should try but I'm not quite as good as giving it smell and taste descriptions as everyone else.
  13. stogieguy5

The Smells of Cigars Prelit and During

I know i'm new to cigars and gaining more and more appriciation for great smelling and tasting cigars. I tried searching for the topic of cigar smells and got nothing so here's my question. When I open a cigar and you smell the cut end as well as the cigar itself everyone always lists these...
  14. stogieguy5

I've joined the wineador club

looks great! Hoping to get one myself!
  15. stogieguy5

Major SCORE!

jealous... You're so lucky!
  16. stogieguy5

Humidor Storage Tips

Its not in direct sun. I have a split level and the downstairs stays pretty cool during the summer. I'm looking into getting a wineador in the near future as well. That'll solve any heat issues summer may throw my way
  17. stogieguy5

The new wineador is complete

Ok. I'm a little paranoid about temp and RH. I like them to be as good as they can be. But then again a lot of people say it's preference. Always ran on the cooler side myself, but hey I'm still learning :) It's a beautiful reguardless
  18. stogieguy5

Humidor Storage Tips

I should be good then. Running 66%RH and anywhere from 63-66 temp.
  19. stogieguy5

Humidor Storage Tips

Ya I know :) Just want to make sure I get it right from the start so I dont practice bad habbits. Guess I started already by not looking through older threads. Sorry new to the sight and havent figured the search feature out. I'll do that before I post again. Thanks for the advice
  20. stogieguy5

The new wineador is complete

Please dont be offended by me asking as I'm also a n00b. But isnt 70 degrees a little hot? Or maybe that's the way you like your cigars.