• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. cqb_guru

Golf cigar holder

I'm with BroBlues. The Xikar ashtray works like a dream in the cart and can hold more than one lit cigar. Check it out.   http://www.amazon.com/Xikar-Stainless-Steel-Portable-Cigar/dp/B005Y3KTV8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371602640&sr=8-1&keywords=xikar+ashtray
  2. cqb_guru

Been out of the loop for awhile. Good to get back and see how things have been here.

Been out of the loop for awhile. Good to get back and see how things have been here.
  3. cqb_guru

Taco tuesday and Cigar night tonight!

Taco tuesday and Cigar night tonight!
  4. cqb_guru

What beer did you drink today?

Odell Lugene Chocolate Milk Stout. It's pretty amazing. If you like dark beer and chocolate, get your hands on a bottle.   http://odellbrewing.com/beer/lugene-chocolate-milk-stout/
  5. cqb_guru

MMMmmm... Firestone Walker's "Walker Reserve" Porter and Epic Sour Apple Saison. Both quite good.
  6. cqb_guru

For the New Year my buddy cracked open his collection of the Stone Vertical Epic series now that they have all aged properly. So we ended up driniking the 07.07.07, 08.08.08, 09.09.09, 10.10.10, 11.11.11, and the final 12.12.12. The last two were by far the best. Very interesting to try so...
  7. cqb_guru

Cigar of the Year- 2012

I'm going to go with the following: Liga Privada T52 Robusto Liga Undercrown Robusto Padron 1926 Maduro #6 Oliva Master Blends 3 Robusto Illusione Cuchillos Cubanos ~46~
  8. cqb_guru

ARs, AKs, etc.

I dropped by a local gun shop yesterday to pick up my AR after some work and watched 7 AR-15's and 3 AK's go out the door while I was there. Most places have hardly any left. That goes for ammo as well. There was no 5.56 left at all and I saw AK ammo going by the case. Think they will feel funny...
  9. cqb_guru

Today's smoke III

Just finished putting the rub on three racks of ribs, lit the BBQ and mixed up some mopp sauce, so the next thing is going to be to fire up a MUWAT bait fish from the humi. Hope you guys are having as good a friday as I am.
  10. cqb_guru

Wishing I was watching some NHL game. Get it together guys...

Wishing I was watching some NHL game. Get it together guys...
  11. cqb_guru

Elysian Omen (12 Beers of the Apocolypse), Winter Hook, Sam Adams Winter Lager, and Lagunitas WTF. All went great with the Tri-tip I slow cooked on the grill with a generous helping of smoke.
  12. cqb_guru

Newb ranking of cigars

Find yourself a Liga Privada... trust me.
  13. cqb_guru

Today's smoke III

Finally got some time to enjoy a good smoke while I was BBQing some Carne Asade. Cracked open a fresh pack of MUWAT Bait Fish and loved every puff...
  14. cqb_guru

Pelican Kiwanda Cream Ale, Sam Adams Holiday Porter, Cherry Wheat and Winter Lager.
  15. cqb_guru

Been a good week for San Fran fans... in both stadiums.

Been a good week for San Fran fans... in both stadiums.
  16. cqb_guru

Friday finally... GO GIANTS!!!

Friday finally... GO GIANTS!!!
  17. cqb_guru

Today's smoke III

Joya del Nicaragua toro with some Heratic shallow grave porter. Pretty damn good.
  18. cqb_guru

Love the Black Butte XXIV! Going to the Deschutes Brewery next week and going to have some more. Today it was Sam Adams Octoberfest, Kona Pipeline Porter, and Crooked Fence Three Picket Porter. Now it's about time to fire up the grill... ...add Anderson Valley Summer Solstice (I got the last 2...
  19. cqb_guru

Seahawks-49ers TNF Contest

1. Niners 2. 31-17 3. 49ers - Jerry Rice Thanks for hosting a contest!
  20. cqb_guru

RIP Sargent Major Plumley

One bad mo-fo. Hate to see another true American Hero pass. He's probably running St. Peter through JMPI as we speak. God-speed Sergent Major.