• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. M

encountering problems with humidity beads

I have checked my hygromter and it is spot on according to the salt test. Yesterday afternoon I put my tube of heartfelt beads and a dish of distilled water in the humidor. I checked the rh a minute ago and it's at 68%. I have 65% beads so I am tempted to take the water out. I refilled the...
  2. M

encountering problems with humidity beads

I have my new desktop running steady now and the cigars seem to have come back to life. I purchased a drymistat tube and a tube of heartfelt beads when I bought the humidor and neither of them will hold humidity above 55%. The foam humidifer is hovering between 68-70% but needs constant...
  3. M

new humidor and humidity problems im out of ideas.

yes and It is calibrated. WIll do that Ok I will try wiping it down and let it sit for a couple days, then check it. I did use a spray bottle but fear I may have used to much water. I'll look into all these ideas. Thank you guys.
  4. M

How to make cedar in a cigar box usable

Say I pick up a few cigar boxes. What is the process for making the wood usable in a tupperdor type application. Do you saw the box apart?
  5. M

new humidor and humidity problems im out of ideas.

I purchased the Capri 50 count humidor from Amazon and I am having some problems. I seasoned the humidor for 1 week wiping down daily for 3 days and keeping a shot glass and drymistat tube. Humidity was steady at 72%. I have 15 cigars purchased from cigarbid that I believe are dried out. They...