• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Shecks

Illusione MC Slam - 6x54 Toro

Very nice review, these better go on my "buy list".   Thanks!
  2. Shecks

Guess the birthday! Win cigars!

Congrats!   Lets go...   10/12 Time - 2pm And its a girl!   Thanks for the contest.
  3. Shecks

Feeling Under The Weather & Cigars.

I have wasted a couple good sticks recently trying to smoke while recovering from a cold (also suffer from allergies).  Just not worth it IMO.      Hope you feel better brother.  
  4. Shecks

Another Pacific Northwest Herf.....?

I might be interested, depending on my crazy work schedule.     Would be nice to meet a couple of the FOG’s from around here :D       
  5. Shecks

9/11 where were you?

I was in my dorm room at WSU.  I remember one of my neighbors shouting we had just been attacked.    I turned on my TV and watched the rest unfold from there. 
  6. Shecks

New Illusione Releases

I have not bought any Illusione since the Rothchilde.   Looks like a good time to revisit with these new releases. 
  7. Shecks

Mr. Moreno had passed

Very sad news.  I just recently enjoyed one of his smokes from a sampler I bought when they first came available.   Thoughts and prayers to his family.    
  8. Shecks

Tobacconist University R&D Cigars

Cool, thanks for posting this.
  9. Shecks

For You Younger Guys in Favor of Lifting the Embargo....

Thank you for the post ironpeddler.  I really need to educate myself more on this topic as I have a relatively high interest in it. 
  10. Shecks

What's your cigar routine?

I will typically smoke 2-4 a week. Most of the time it is either when my son is taking his morning nap or when I get home from work (swing shift so everyone is already in bed :))  
  11. Shecks

What beer did you drink today?

Third Shift Amber Lager from Band of Brewers...not bad for a cheapie.  
  12. Shecks

Illusione Rothschilds

As soon as I can find some.
  13. Shecks

Which webmail provider do you use?

I primarily use Gmail.  I still have my Yahoo account but only because I have had it for close to 20 years now...I just can't let go even though it can be annoying and my techie co-workers make fun of me for using it :p  
  14. Shecks

Here we go again!

May 22nd @ 8:15AM  June 7th @ 3:45AM   Congratulations and thanks for the contest! 
  15. Shecks

Today's smoke III

Murcielago Rothschild - Think I found my new budget smoke.    Thanks again to B.B.S and SkyKing for the review/recommendation.
  16. Shecks

Today's smoke III

Had a chance to fire up the freebie Panacea Red Habano I was lucky enough to get from Flatbed Cigar Company.  Great smoke overall...might have to pick up a 5er of these.   
  17. Shecks

NCAA March Madness Bracket Pool (two $7.50+ sticks per entry)

Enjoy! Thanks for the contest, out of all the NCAA brackets I entered I followed this one the closest.
  18. Shecks

Mileage Contest - Winner and Pictures!

Congrats to the winner, thank you for the contest.    
  19. Shecks

What's Your Latest Purchase

Very nice!  Mine should be in Wednesday.
  20. Shecks

Great Deal on Murcielago (BAT) Cigars

Just ordered a box of the Rothschild, with a code for free shipping it ended up being $2.75 a cigar...pretty tough to beat that.  Thank you for the recommendation :thumbs: