• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Patel_addict

Cigar event in Huntington WV

418 10th Street, Huntington WV. It is right beside of the Chase Bank on 5th Ave and 10th Street. If you find 10th Street you'll see it, it sits right next to an alley and there is a sign right above the door you can't miss that says LaFontaines. Hope to see you there if you need more detailed...
  2. Patel_addict

Cigar event in Huntington WV

LaFontaine's Tobacco & Wine Shop is the place to be for all cigar enthusiasts on Wednesday June 6, 2012 from 5:00-8:00pm. Alec Rubiera with Ashton Distributors will be here and offering great specials on the La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Cigar Series. If you make a minimum purchase of 4 cigars...
  3. Patel_addict

Acid Cigars, Good or Bad?

I've honestly never tried an Acid cigar, my local shop doesn't carry them, I'd like to try some though, but I started off on CAO Flavours Moontrance nice tasting smooth cigar, ofcourse I've moved on to traditional cigars but every once in a while I will revisit the CAO Flavours line. I have...
  4. Patel_addict

Today's Smoke II

today is an Ashton kind of day had an Ashton Classic 898 Connecticut Lonsdale and this little Ashton I got at my local cigar shop it was only $2 for the stick and the smoke lasts around 10 mins, not sure what the name of it is but it's packs a whallop of flavor.
  5. Patel_addict

Stopping by my favorite Cigar shop on tuesday..counting down the hours

Stopping by my favorite Cigar shop on tuesday..counting down the hours
  6. Patel_addict

Today's Smoke II

I'm out of cigars, haven't had work for awhile so I've been smoking a few "cigar style" cigarettes I have a box of Vendetta 9mm that I bought from Thompson Cigar Company some 6 months ago. YUCK. Here's hoping that I get a paycheck coming soon so I can work on my new humidor and fill it up!
  7. Patel_addict

arturo fuente double chateau sun grown

I've smoked several of the AF Double Chateau cigars, I really like this cigar and its slowly becoming one of my favorites (contrary to my user name). Only problem I have with it is although I light the cigar correctly I NEVER get an even burn my cigar always seems to canoe. Usually it even's...
  8. Patel_addict

kicking back in a cloud of smoke..letting my worries blow away :-)

kicking back in a cloud of smoke..letting my worries blow away :-)
  9. Patel_addict

What beer did you drink today?

Magic Hat Black as Night
  10. Patel_addict

What's Your Latest Purchase

Rocky Patel Renaissance Reserve Robusto, CAO Mx2 Daggers (for when I'm on the go), and a few Oliva Series G Torpedo
  11. Patel_addict

Rocky Patel 50

I'm biased but personally I love everything from RP, The Edge is probably one of the best by RP and I enjoy a good Vintage 1999
  12. Patel_addict

hehe i dunno, i really like a good Rocky Patel Vintage 1999. It was my first cigar

hehe i dunno, i really like a good Rocky Patel Vintage 1999. It was my first cigar
  13. Patel_addict

Drink of choice while smoking?

I like a good Gin & Tonic (shaken), sometimes Casillero Del Diablo Merlot, if its a beer then a Sam Adams Boston Lager.
  14. Patel_addict

really needing a Rockey Patel right now

really needing a Rockey Patel right now